Introduction

(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(H/l) hair length
(H/c) hair colour
(E/c) eye colour
(S/c) skin colour
(H/n) horse name
(F/c) favourite colour

Hello everyone!
I just want to say thank you sm for deciding to read this short story.

This story was originally an English assignment that turned into a Levi x reader because it already had so many aot references and I thought why not make it a Levi x reader because Levi is amazing. Even though aot is coming to a close permanently that will not stop me from making this. I just want to share my idea will you ppl :)

I will probably not be updating regularly because my schedule is pretty full at the moment so please do not expect regular updates Ty :)

I am a little new to Wattpad so I'm not the popular at the moment but please bear with me. As I said in the description this is based off of aot and I do not own the characters or any of the images shown, unless I decide to share my art with u all :)

Again, warning for intense blood and gore and swearing. Please enjoy this book to the best of your abilities.

I do apologize for any spelling mistakes and such. Feel free to call me out on them as well, I would like to fix them :)

Enjoy.

(Book started February 27, 2022)