The file had every information and most of them were good and worth being my sister's husband. "Good job Priya... I'm impressed..." she mumbled a thank you bowing her head and then left my office. Picking up the things I left for home giving the file to Mom as she should also know about her future son-in-law. Changing into my casuals I had my dinner then turned on the TV sat on the couch switched between channels and stopped at my sister's TV series. Esha always chooses out of the ordinary subject which sometimes gets praise and sometimes doesn't but those are way better than the serials other actresses do which are only liked by aged women and housewives.

The series was a revenge drama and she was the villain of the series. "Is someone becoming my fan?" Esha's voice came from behind. I shrugged in response, "Nope... just thinking is the entertainment industry worth investing money" she shook her head in disbelief. "You always think about business try to enjoy life. You're already the third richest woman in India and maybe twenty-fourth in the world." I raised my brow at her. She explained. "I saw it on Google and the list of most rich females." Those lists don't count the assets or I would fall on a much lower rank.

We heard footsteps and turned to look at the door, Mom came out of the kitchen as well. Rajkund came in sight with Vikram, I have filled out a form to get a gun for safety measures but surely someone will die with the bullet of it. "Anjana... ask the maids to give my son a glass of buttermilk." He pats Vikram's shoulder and he looked down shyly like a newly wed wife asked about the first night.

Maids heard and left inside, Vikram walked towards my mother and I stood up from the couch. But he bowed down touching her feet, Mom took a few steps back terrified by him then raised her shaky hands to bless him. Dad grinned widely, "Vikram... this is your sisters Ishita and Esha" he pointed at us. Esha made a disgusted face, "Seriously dad, why these relations when you know well, he's the son of the woman who ruined our family?". Rajkund glared at Esha, "This is my house and my family as well so I'm just trying to keep things chill and balance introducing my son to them. Learn some manners and don't speak in between when I talk."

I walked towards them, "You, first of all, live in this house because of my mother's generosity and this house is under her name, second of all - your family abandoned you the day they found you having a good time in that hotel when you were supposed to be at your daughter's birthday party. You're certainly the one making nuisance because things are always chill and balance unless you enter this house and create your own." He looked at me with pure hatred in his heart but that doesn't hurt now it used to be when I was a teen.

His assistant, Amir walked to him and passed a folder, Rajkund nodded and he left. Opening the folder he threw it in front of me, it was some legal documentation paper. Glancing up at him, he had a stern look, "I'm dividing my assets, Vikram will get the pharmaceutical business, Real Estate business to Kashika, Greenhouse plant, and textile manufacturing houses to Esha, you will get the publication houses and Anjana already has the house..." is he going to die that can justify his actions.

With a lazy look, I crossed my arms to my chest, "Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, and Publication houses are already under me, the greenhouse plant still needs money for improvement, and textile manufacturing is handled by you. So do whatever you want to about the textile manufacturing but not look up at me to give up my business because I ain't giving your dirt a single penny." He growled in anger raising his hand to slap me. Holding his palm I twisted it to the side, "Next time if you raised your hand at me, I promise you will end up without a hand to even beg for..." his face turned pale hissing in pain.

Mom walked close to me, "Ishita baby leave him, you're getting your hand dirty nothing else. He has lost his mind under the spell of that witch who encourages this dog and he comes back here to bark." Throwing his hand down I glared at him listening to my mom. He looked dead serious at my mother then turned to leave, but stopped on the way "I won't let my son lose..." it made me smirk, "I thought he learned from you to lose..." they walked out of our house and mom sighed in relief.

"Di, this is serious... what are you going to do next?" Esha stood next to me. I side-hugged her "Meet Kartik's parents and get a date for your marriage..." she rolled her eyes. Rubbing her back I glimpsed at mom, "Ishita I'm getting worried..." Esha chuckled, "You always get worried mom. Don't you see the smile on Di's face? she obvs got a wicked plan in her head." I smiled and kissed her temple, "Malhotra family is going down. I only thought to take down Vikram but now they need to perish because my sister's wedding is worth my attention."

Mom raised a brow at me, "Solve the riddle Ishita..." I explained, "After seeing Rajkund being serious about Vikram I already had my men around Kashika. If Rajkund tried to frame me in media as the snobbish big-headed rich daughter not giving her father's opinion value and attention as he's being generous to give an employee his pharmaceutical business then I will publish about his affair with Kashika Malhotra and his real intentions for giving his business to Vikram Malhotra. That's when the real game will begin and people will joke about his old age debauchery."

A faint smile came on my mother's face, "You're an evil queen..." I cackled and called her for a hug, "I always loved those characters in Disney..." we hugged each other in a circle. Rajkund unknowingly gave me the idea to hit two birds with one stone. But before that, I need my sister to settle down because it won't be good if I alleged these allegations against Rajkund before her marriage because Antara Oberoi is a sophisticated orthodox, she can create problems.

 But before that, I need my sister to settle down because it won't be good if I alleged these allegations against Rajkund before her marriage because Antara Oberoi is a sophisticated orthodox, she can create problems

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺