chapter sixty three

Začít od začátku

The curtain to the tent opened and a mop of red hair peaked around Travis's shoulder. The ginger had a beaming smile on his face when she saw me. Chloe captured her bottom lip between her teeth as her eyes slowly looked me up and down. My eyes did the same, taking in every inch of her body and her long, toned legs that were on display. Our eyes locked once more and I faintly heard Travis say that he was gonna go.

(a/n: Chloe's fit but feel free to imagine something else

(a/n: Chloe's fit but feel free to imagine something else.)

(a/n: your outfit but feel free to imagine something else

(a/n: your outfit but feel free to imagine something else.)

Two steps and I was in front of Chloe, both of us not wasting any time in capturing the others lips. My hands fell to her plump ass where I squeezed her cheeks in my hands, loving the hitch of her breath. Her fingers threaded themselves in my hair and the kissing turned sloppy and needy as the ginger pushed herself up on her tippy toes to be closer to me. With ease I scooped her up by the backs of her thighs and held her, her legs wrapping around my waist and we both shuddered when my dick brushed against her center.

Feverish kissing slowed down and I wanted nothing more to take her right here right now and I knew she wanted the same. But I also knew that once we started, there was no stopping us. Pulling away ever so slightly, I could tell her lips were bruised and it made my chest swell with pride. Traveling my kisses from her neck up to her ear, I felt her body shudder beneath me.

"Hi beautiful girl." I whispered, nipping the shell of her ear lightly.

Chloe kissed my nose and it tickled so naturally I scrunched it up, "Hi baby. I missed you."

I held her a little tighter against me as I sat down on the couch, sinking into the cushions some, "I missed you more."

"Not possible."

I raised an eyebrow in question, "No? I think it is. Did you have fun on your shopping spree?"

Chloe grinned, "I did and I believe this is yours." She handed me back my credit card but I shook my head, a coy smile playing on my lips.

"You can keep it for a little while longer."

"How generous of you." Chloe giggled.

"I know I know, I'm so nice." I joked while I rubbed her thighs.

"Knock knock!" Kylars voice rang out before he entered the tent, "There's my favorite rockstar. Travis said I could find you here. We're gonna do soundcheck in an hour or so. The parking lot is filling up so we might do the show sooner than expected."

I gave him a thumbs up, "I'll be ready."

He grinned, showing off his pearly whites, "You're the best." Before he left and it was Chloe and I once more.

"Where's Emily?" Chloe furrowed her eyebrows.

I chuckled, "She ate one too many cupcakes. Kourtney took her back to her home and was gonna bring her back before soundcheck."

Chloe giggled, resting her head in the crook of my neck and placed a light kiss to my skin, "That's our Emily."

I hummed, resting my cheek on top of her head and rubbed her back ever so gently. My eyelids fell a little heavy and I was so relaxed at this moment I wasn't even stressed about the show. But part of me knew I shouldn't fall asleep. Just as my eyelids fell closed I was being woken and it was Beca and Aubrey.

"Hey, loser." Beca grinned and Chloe got off me to hug Beca.

"Hey, Bitch." I smirked towards my sister, giving her a fist bump.

Aubrey and I greeted each other civilly. Her and I still didn't really like each other but we could be left alone in a room together and not go at it. Well nine times out of ten. On a good day.

"Stage looks fucking awesome." Beca commented.

"Thanks. Done by yours truly." I grinned.

Travis walked in and came over to me, saying hi to Chloe before he did, "My tattoo guy is here if you wanted to get tatted."

I nodded, "Duh. I'll go get my ears fitted too I guess."

Travis nodded, "Kourtney and Emily are gonna be leaving soon. Emily is feeling better. And we have this for a backup plan." He smirked, pulling out a White Owl blue raspberry flavored cigar pack.

The grin spread across my lips and I could feel the serotonin kick in like adrenaline, "This is why we're friends."

"You didn't tell me you were gonna get a tattoo." Chloe pouted.

"Surprise." I cheesed.

Chloe giggled and playfully rolled her eyes. We all followed Travis and Beca said her and Aubrey were going to find the bathroom. In response I told them to use protection and Beca flipped me off.

We made it to the stage and it was looking amazing with all the decor it had. The tattoo artist was setting up and there was a chair to sit on. There was also a stage hand and a tech guy waiting to fit me with my ears and hand me my microphone which was all pink. I had a thing for that underrated color.

"Justin this is y/n, the bestie. Y/n, meet the most talented artist in the world." Travis introduced.

"Nice to officially meet you. Got to say I'm excited to be giving you some ink." Justin fan boyed a little. He had a nice kept ginger beard and his ginger hair was faded on top. He had a septum piercing as well as a right eyebrow piercing and his eyes were the brightest green. Following the look, both arms were covered in a variety of tats and some peaked up on the sides of his neck.

"You do some really good work. It's an honor on my end." I shook his hand and Travis said I could go first. I rolled up my pants so that my calf was on display and I told Justin what I was thinking.

I told him I wanted (whatever tattoo you want) and he lit up, inking up the gun while my ears were fitted and they handed me my mic. Chloe sat down on the stage, taking pictures and I think she was filming. No matter what she was doing she was being so fucking cute. While I was getting tattooed on my leg, I was singing all my songs from the set except the one Emily and I were going to do together. When she got here, she got fitted for her ears and we sang that song together. When that was done, I took my ears out and turned my mic off while Emily practiced some of her songs she was going to sing tonight as well.

Then it was showtime.

a/n: anyone still reading 💀