Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?

Start from the beginning

Henry came tumbling in with a tired expression on his face. "You're home early"  Michael said. "I left early. Why aren't you guys at school?" Henry took off his coat and shoes hanging it on the coat rack. "We.. left early" Michael suppressed a laugh. "Just.. nevermind" Henry waved it off and went back up the stairs "Should we check if he's okay?" You glanced at Michael with a worried expression. "Let's let him be for a moment. He's probably tired" Michael kissed your forehead.

A couple of hours ago..

Henry looked over at the blueprints of the puppet. He sighed and placed them down on the table where the animatronic laid against the cold metal table. He ran a hand through his hair, tears forming over his eyes. "My poor daughter" he clenched his fist and his head hung low. "It's really a shame isn't it" William placed his hand on Henry's shoulder. "How could someone be so cruel to do this to your poor daughter." he faked a sniffle. "Her spirit would rest in peace.." William patted his back before returning back to his office. He held a grin on his face feeling successful... Charlie's case was successful. He entered his office putting his reading glasses on. He sat on the chair, man spreading and grabbed his notebook. He grabbed a pen and began writing.

Diary of
ꪀꪮꪻᠻꪖ ꪑꪖ꠸ꪶꪶ꠸᭙

Attempt number 4. I almost felt sorry for doing this. But I do needed to get what I needed. Poor Charlie locked out of the establishment in the cold rain..

Experiment #004
Human Testing
Species: Human
Name: Charlotte Emily
Age:  7
Inanimate Object: The Puppet Animatronic

Successful

William began describing what he had felt and the joyful feeling that struck through his veins as he killed the daughter of his co worker. His best friend. His high school sweetheart. He closed his journal and locked it with a key that he only kept somewhere hidden in his office. He laid back, remembering the memories of his killing days. He sighed happily, lighting a cigarette and placing it between his lips. He wiped his head back and puffed the smoke into the air, starring up at the ceiling.

His phone then rang disturbing him. He sighed with frustration and reached for the phone "Hello?" he answered taking the cigarette out of his mouth. "William honey, I need you to pick up Elizabeth-" William rolled his eyes as Clara continued to talk "I can't pick her up today because of work-" she continued "Yeah yeah leave it to me" he huffed and hung up the phone, annoyed with the sound of her cherry voice. "How I wish I could get rid of that woman" he shook his head sticking the cigarette back into his mouth.

When it came time to pick Lizzy up from school, William drove by the school cursing himself every few minutes due to the traffic. Elizabeth stood by the gate, gripping at the straps of her pink backpack. She glanced over at the cars waiting for the familar dark purple car that William drove. "Hey what's the stupid ginger still doing here" Elizabeth turned around to see one of her bully's standing there with a grin over her face. Her hair was long and black, reaching to her knees. She kept her hair out of her face with headbands and wore matching preppy outfits along with it.

Elizabeth gulped "I-i'm waiting for f-father" she muttered as she took a step back from the group of girls "Well, looks like he's going to have to wait a little longer!" she giggled and grabbed Elizabeth's hand and pulled her away from the crowd "Hey! Let go of me!" Elizabeth tugged and tried to wiggle out of her grasp but it only grew tighter. "Shut up! I'm tired of your stupid british accent! Thinking you're so cute with your voice! Ugh!" she huffed and tugged her into the girls bathroom.