"Nope" 

"Wassup?"

"Its Alicia man"

"What about her"

He was slouching down in his chair with a pen in his hand. 

"Nothing"

"Tell me"

"I said nothing!"

"Well damn. Where is she?"

"Not here"

"Did she cheat or something"

"Hell naw, if she did she'd regret that shit. I'd make her"

He looked at his phone but he didnt have it close to him so i could see everything. Im not a nosy person but i noticed she was typing in caps every time Jaden replied. 

"She got caps.. Baby mama drama?" i laughed just joking

He glared at me than back at his phone. "Your annoying as fuck today"

"Naw your just fucked up today"

"Brandon... Shut the hell up for 5 minutes please!"

"Excuse me?" the teacher yelled. "You already know I dont except cursing in my room! I've been saying it since the beginning! Get out!"

"Gladly" Jaden grabbed his stuff and left. 

I dont know whats wrong with him but something aint right.

Jaden,

Im happy I got put out, Brandon was about to get punched. Funny how she only heard me though..

"Baby can you call me? I wanna hear your voice" I was probably getting on Alicia nerves now

"You call me"

"Hello"

"Hey. Have you forgiven me yet"

"Yea, i just can not! Believe you got me pregnant!"

"We learned something though, pulling out doesnt always work"

"I knew that! Its just that it was feeling so good I couldnt stop you"

"As a result of that your gonna have to carry my baby for me" 

"I know" 

"and maybe be happy carrying it?"

"Im not happy already"

"why? its already done and theres nothing we can do about it! So just be happy please"

"there is something"

"Alicia im off that topic and Im not going back. I told you what i wanted and you have to do what I said since its mine"

"Do you think this is that easy?"

"No, I know its not easy"

"Well you're saying all of this like its the easiest thing in the world. I dont really want my parents to find out that Im pregnant. You know her reaction when your mom catch us in the shower that day? It would be much worst"

"Its bad for me to considering my little sister could be born today making it where they'll be the same age once every year"

"thats not so bad honestly, Im sure theres people in the world like that already"

"Yea well its not normal. How Ima look babysitting my sister while taking care of my daughter"

"it's hard on both of us"