Episode 44 - the secrets held in chromastone

Our episode starts with the alien force In Bellwood, fighting some DNAliens that had made their way into the middle of the town.

Ben: there not even trying to hide any more.

Gwen: any time you want to jump in.

Ben: any time that this thing wants to recharge.

Noah: just how inconsistent is the timing on that thing?

Ben: do you want a list or...

Before he's covered by the DNAliens, lucy jumped in and she managed to get most of them away.

Gwen: has anybody heard from Charmcaster?

Ben: not since we got our badges.

Charmcaster ran in and she casted a spell that managed to immobilize everybody, secluding the heroes.

Charmcaster: I'm here, I was just dealing with something.

Gwen: hex?

Charmcaster: I can only keep them in stasis for so long.

Ben: then it's time for swampfire.

He activated the omnitrix and he slammed down on it, changing into chromastone.

Ben: I can work with this.

He shot out a few different lasers and he managed to incapacitate all of them. The immobilizing spell wore off and Charmcaster fell to her knees, although Gwen would help her back to her feet.

Ben: omnitrix, think you can get these guys back to normal?

Omnitrix: omnitrix would still require master control to access the energy needed to return DNAliens to human.

Ben: can't you just work with me for once?

However, they watch as a ship lands on earth, and the alien force immediately prepare for a battle.

Charmcaster: what do you think we're fighting this time?

Gwen: I know this ship way to well.

Ben: tetrax.

The ship opens up and ben shoots out a laser, although tetrax would build a crystal wall and he would send it back at ben, using his one working arm.

Tetrax: so, it is true.

Ben: you're not taking me onto the black market.

However, tetrax got on one knee and he lowered his head at ben. Something, that he wasn't expecting.

Tetrax: I come to ask for your help.

Ben: wait, what?

Tetrax: you have a crystalsapian form.

Ben: what do you want chromastone for?

Lucy: yeah, are we about to learn about the history of the crystal sapiens. Tell me they come from Mor Otesi.

Tetrax: that is a rumor that Petrosapien made up eons ago to cover up the truth.

Ben: that being?

He timed out and returned to normal.

Tetrax: the crystalsapian is the protector of Petropia, and our people need him now, more than ever.

Ben: does this mean a space road trip?

Tetrax: if you must call it that.

Noah: we get to see his home planet?

Gwen: I don't think he's giving us a choice.