Episode 2 - the new threat.

There he stood. He was standing in his goal with his white shirt, with a black stripe down the front of it a green undershirt under it showing off the soccer team he was on. Over his left hand was some kind of fingerless glove and over his right was a grey glove that covered his hand. With only a few seconds left on the clock and with the red side's next goal getting them to a tie, ben took a deep breath, and he caught the ball that was shot off by his old bully J.T. he opened up one of his eyes and heard the buzzer go off. The crowd cheered as did his team and they picked him up. A few minutes passed and his team let him down and as he walked over to his bike, he saw Julie waiting for him. She was wearing a pink jacket with a black undershirt and a white skirt.

Julie: grate game.

Ben: thanks, and don't worry. I promise I will be at your tennis tournament.

Julie: you had better, or I'll never hear the end of it from Noah.

Ben let out a giggle as Julie walked off and got into her parent's car as they drove off. Around ben's neck was meddle that read M.V.P he got on his bike, and he rode over to the RV park where max had been staying since the first summer road trip had ended and he walked up to the RV, knocking on it but finding that it was locked. He used his spare key and he opened it up, finding it empty. Through those 5 years, max had been upgrading his RV with plumber tech and as ben flicked a switch something shot out of his clock. He picked up the device and a holo-message started playing.

Max: there after me, and the other plumbers can't do anything. I have to take this matter into my own hands. If you're seeing this, then you're one of the kids that I'd trust with my life. If you find this, get the team together and try to find out what is going on.

The message just ended, and ben looked at it confused. However, he hears something coming from outside and as he investigates, he's attacked by something he's never seen before. A weird humanoid creature whose torso was a light brown with its hands and feet being black and a face that only a mother could love.

Ben: sorry ugly, but if you're looking for zombozo's pack of creeps then you're out of luck. They skipped town 3 years ago.

The creature walked forward as its torso split open and from its tentacles were thrown out and at ben, managing to attack his omnitrix that had expanded out, across his arm and had formed a fingerless glove over his hand.

Ben: it had to be tentacles.

The creature walked closer to him, and it managed to hit him again.

Ben: all right, you've asked for it. it's hero time!

He twists the diel, dials up shockrock and he slams down on the diel. The diel turned blue as ben stood in human form.

Ben: now is the worst time for a reboot.

The diel turned blue and asked...

Omnitrix: more Data is needed on new opponent.

Ben: are you kidding me. Turn me into humungousaur, or rath, or fourarms or something.

Omnitrix: more data is needed.

Ben sighs as he looks around for something to work with, rolling out of the range of many of the creature's attacks. He managed to hide away behind one of the other RVs and he grabbed a rock. He threw it at the creature and instead of damaging it, it just got the creatures attention.

Ben: well that went as planned.

From out of nowhere the creature was knocked out and from behind its ben could see another one of his friends. Noah still had his blonde hair but in the 5 years since van Kleiss' defeat, he was now wearing a green jacket with pockets on its chest, a badge on his left arm, a brown shirt under it with a white stipe going across it vertically.