"Oh baby I'm so sorry, so sorry" grandma says with tears running down her face.

"I want my mommy and daddy" I cry out my whole body shaking, the pain is too much for me, i don't know how to make it stop.

"I know, they're gonna be here soon," Lily says, moving around her chains and trying to get closer to me.

"I want my mommy-" my sentence gets cut off by Cameron's scream and then him yelling.

"I'm gonna kill you, what kind of sick person are you to hurt a child" his yelling can probably be heard through the place we are in.

Hearing him just makes me cry more, I cry because I want my mommy and daddy, I cry because my face is burning, I cry until I can't any more. The pain in my face never dies down. My whole face feels like it's on fire. I can't stop my body from shaking, making my chains rattle and the sound of them rattling just annoying me.

"It's gonna be ok ella, mommy and daddy are going to be here soon and they are going to take away the pain" grandma says as i continue to sniffle. I can't stop myself from letting out a loud sob as I slouch down the wall.

We pull up to the house ready to attack, I'm getting my family back

We pull up to the house ready to attack, I'm getting my family back. We all move out of cars, almost in sync, we all split up into the groups assigned, the few men that were on the first floor we take out fast, but now we must be on high alert because whoever else is here has been alerted of our presence.

Me and my team make our way down stairs, while I see Evan head up stairs. Men have their guns drawn as they make their way up to us, they shoot at us, we dukeaway from the opening and wait till they stop shooting then we shoot down the stairs and watch them all drop to the floor as we descend down the stairs.

"Ella" I yell hoping she will answer.

"Daddy" I hear the scared voice of my daughter.

"No, no don't come in here" I hear another voice muffled after ellas, it must be Lily or Rose.

I turn to my men and whisper "we open the door and move out of the way to see if anyones in there." We all hear shots being fired in the distance as we open the door and move to the sides of the walls. Gunshots are fired at the wall as soon as the door is opened.

"Come get your daughter kade" I hear the sinister voice of Ivan taunt me.

"Why don't you come out here and fight me like a real man." I shout back at him as I signal my team to go and check the rest of the floor.

"Daddy please it hurts!" Ella yells. I don't know what hurt her but I have to get to her fast.
"Come on kade if you come in here i'll let them go" ivan says while chuckling.

"Fine" I walk in with my gun raised to see his gun raised at me and him holding Ella right in front of him. Ella has a deep cut running down her face and dried blood on her face, the sight makes my heart clench. Lily and my mom are chains to the wall on either side of Ella and ivan.

"Daddy" Ella cries out with tears continuing to fall down her face.

"Let them go" I say with my finger just begging to pull the trigger.

"No" Ivan says, bringing the gun down the ellas head "what would you do if i kill her right now." Ella wiggles in his arms trying to get away but Ivan just titans his grip on her.

Ivan looks at the door with an annoyed expression as my soldiers file in the room and have all guns pointed at him. I have a small smirk on my face thinking I have finally beat him.

Ivan cocks his gun that is pressed against ellas head "tell your men to stand down or I kill precious little ella."

"Stand down" I say in a defeated tone, i can't risk ella getting any more hurt then she already is.

"Daddy please save us, please it hurts" Ella says quietly.

"Boss, are you sure we can take him out in a blink of an eye." Carlo says and Lorenzo grunts in agreement.

"I can't risk it, fall back and go help the others" I tell him.

Carlo and Lorenzo dont say anything but I hear my men shuffle out of the room. Lily looks panicked as she watches my men leave, I have o doubt they found Cameron and she wishes she could comfort him.

"I want you to kneel for me" he says pointing the gun at me and then the ground signaling for me to go on the ground.

"What?"

"Kneel show me that i am better than you, show me that you are giving up your pride to me" he says smirking why lazily holding the gun pointed at my head.

"Why are you so obsessed with power?" I say.

"Kneel!" he yells the veins in his neck bulging. I have to save my family no matter what. I slowly lower myself to the ground but before I reach the ground someone bursts through the door making all of our heads turn

Word count: 1503
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
Hehe