Haunted Curse: requested by Lunarii_Yukari

*Authors note: In this oneshot, the relationship of the couple are fiancés. The story starts out with the two simply exploring an abandoned house that they saw on a walk together, not knowing that it was haunted and holds a curse that could trap one of them forever. I hope you all enjoy this Halloween theme-like story that will surly bring your 'spirits' up. ☺️❤️

Chapter 1:

It was quiet day in the breezy summer as newly engaged couple, Bugs and Daffy, spends another one of their many days together on a relaxing walk into town.

Crossing several neighborhoods along the way.

"So, what do you think we should do today?" Daffy asked curiously with a bright smile on his face.

"Ah well I thought it would be nice for us to just walk for a little bit and then we can grab lunch and..." Bugs suggested until he was interrupted by Daffy, whose head was facing in the direction of their right.

"Ooo! Bugsy look! Over there!" Daffy said excitedly while pointing to broken-looking, possibly storm-withered, gray two-story house.

"Um. It's just an abandoned house. But I don't see what could be so good about...." Bugs tried to say until he was cut off again.

"Cool! I've always wanted to go into one of these creepy houses. It'll be like in the movies where a group of kids sneak into a haunted one and gets spooked out of their skeletons for life." Daffy said with a devious smile as if he was getting ready to prank someone.

"What? You're not seriously thinking about going in there are you?! That's breaking and entering." Bugs pointed out.

"Oh stop being a rule follower, Bugs. It'll be fun. Just think of what secrets may be in store when we get to look into their attics and basements." Daffy insisted.

"Daffy, we're not 16 year old kids anymore. This is actual serious crime. If we get caught snooping into someone else's property, they'll have us arrested and thrown into jail." Bugs informed him.

"Yeah, but we never get to do stuff like this often." Daffy argued.

"What are you taking about? We have fun all the time." Bugs pointed out.

"Oh really? Does watching TV all day and shopping at the mall counts as your type of fun?" Daffy asked with a 'really?' expression on his face.

"Well...." Bugs tried to argue back before Daffy butts in once more to see if he can convince him, otherwise.

"I know it's too risky stay long but I promise it won't take us but maybe 5 minutes to look around and then we can leave. Unless of course, you're scared of the house itself and you want to chicken out." Daffy teased him while elbowing him on the arm.

"Hey! I am not. I don't get scared that easily." Bugs said crossing his arms, as if he was offended.

"Pfft. Says the guy who couldn't even kill a spider in our own home." Daffy pointed out with a chuckle.