The Past is in the Past (Dace version of Baffy) requested by SonicYoaiFan

Author's note: If you guys don't know them. This is Duck and Ace from The Loonatics Unleashed show, which is the next generation of the looney tune characters. They are basically Daffy and Bugs. These two along with their friends Lexi (Lola), Rev (Road Runner), Tech (Wile E Coyote) and Slam (Taz) are all part of a team of superheroes. In this particular One Shot, Duck's past continues to haunt him, but Ace reminds him that he will always be there by his side. The relationship status is: Best Friends falling in love. Enjoy! :)

Chapter 1:

It had been about 2 years since Ace last exposed Pinkster in front of the entire team for becoming a traitor that he was, which led him to a 20-year sentence in prison for his crimes.

Along with his buddies Stoney and Bugsy, who were also part of the mastermind plan to ruin The Loonatics as well.

Of course, while the whole mess was over, and the city was safe again, there was still one person who was greatly affected by the hurtful betrayal.

Duck.

His long-term friendship with Pinkster, since the day that they had arrive together to that orphanage 12 years ago, made him think that he was true reason behind Pinkster's motivation to his attacks on the team and not necessary his power to take over Acmetropolis.

Maybe if there was some way that he can convince him to reason over this 'grudge' that he has against him, then he might be able to change for the better. Duck wondered as he thought of a way to talk to him until an idea struck his mind and prepped to meet him over at the prison visitor center.

One day he hoped, he could see his old friend again.

So that he can find closure and move on with his life.

Chapter 2:

It was at about 3 pm in their team tower and the gang were all at ease and taking a break after going through a long fight with pesky, small robbers who attempted to steal money from their local bank.

Lexi at the time was in her room chilling with headphones blasting on music.

Tech and Rev hung out in the living room watching T.V.

Slam was in the gym room working out his muscle routine.

And Ace got early lunch to recharge his energy before he planned on asking Duck to hang out with him later in the training room to practice.

With everyone distracted by their own relaxation, Duck decided to use this time as an opportunity to see Pinkster.

He grabbed his phone and started to pack a bag with a few supplies just in case his short trip turns into a big one before heading out.

When he was done, he quietly walked towards the front door and tried to open the front door, hoping no one will notice or ask questions, until he was suddenly stopped by Ace from behind who had just come out of the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand.

"Hey! Where are you going? We don't have any more calls for today." Ace asked, confused referring to the hero signals that they get before heading out to fight off the bad guys.

"Oh, it's not that. I'm just going to visit an old friend that's all. I'll see you in a little bit." Duck said with a small smile before turning back to open the door.

"Okay...but who..." Ace was going to ask until Duck suddenly left the tower in a hurry.

"Don't worry Ace. I'll be back soon." Duck whispered to himself as he heads off and hops onto a local station bus that will take him directly to the prison.