I don't care I still love you

*Author's note: in this episode, the relationship status is they are dating. The art picture above belongs to Tumblr user rubberhoze. Enjoy! 🥰

*Edit: added a video that's all

Chapter 1:

They had already confessed their love for each other and have been dating for about several years now.

The problem however, was the amount of unwanted attention that it had gotten them since they've been dating including some of their friends out casting them.

Among them included Lola's parents who thought that Bugs would be way better off with their daughter and even found a way to kick them both out of the Country Club.

Porky, Speedy, Yosemite Sam, Tina, and even Lola however, never minded it at all and always thought that they were good together.

But no matter how much love and clinging support they have gotten from the remainder of their friends, Daffy still had his doubts and worries deeply on how their relationship can affect Bugs.

One early morning, Bugs was going through yet, another hate call from the company that have invested in his carrot peeler as he paces back and forth in the kitchen, irritated while talking with one representative on the phone.

"This is ridiculous, you of all people should know that I'm the one who invented the carrot peeler not you! I make the decisions on who can sponsor it and how the shipments will be made. If you don't like it then you might as well quit cause I ain't changing my mind." Bugs yelled out on the phone.

After a few bickers back and forth, Bugs had enough and decide to cut them off for now.

"Yeah well you're going to be hearing from my lawyer. See you in court ya maroon!" Bugs yelled angrily as he hung up the phone.

"Ugh, hypocrites." Bugs muttered shaking his head as he decide make some coffee to cool himself down.

Chapter 2:

Meanwhile, Daffy was sitting on the edge of bed, teary eyed as he looks through his phone.

He was also getting so much criticism from his social media accounts.

It was breaking him down quick.

He scrolled through each one of his messages on his feed, all of which were full of distasteful rude comments.

'If you really love him, then you should be finding a job and helping him out a bit instead of letting him do all of the work and pay all the bills' one said.

'Can't you see how much you're ruining his life? You're such an embarrassment to him sometimes.' another said.

'you're nothing but a bum, a squatter who's using your own boyfriend's money to get where you need to go. I don't know what he sees in you. He must be so desperate to date someone like you.' and another said.

"Jerks." Daffy muttered as he shuts off his phone and throws it to the side.

Chapter 3:

Several hours passed and Daffy still hadn't joined him for coffee like he usually does, which was starting to concern Bugs.

Why hasn't he come down yet? Bugs wondered as he head upstairs to check up on him.

He opens his door to Daffy hugging his knees to his chest, upset.