Play Date

*Authors's note: In this One Shot, the relationship status is: dating. You can interpret this as a direct sequel to my "meet the parents" one or as a regular random oneshot. This a memory story where they are recalling a time when they first met (according to baby looney tunes) as toddlers on a farm that Granny, whom was their caretaker at the time, owns and have their first adventure together. The artist for these cuties above are from Frammyjammy on Tumblr and the song below is a background song for the flashback part of the story. I hope you enjoy! 🥰

Chapter 1:

It was a beautiful summer day in New York City where at the time, Bugs and Daffy was in the mist of having a lovely lunch at Bugs's parents' house.

They had planned on staying with them for about 2 weeks to get away from all the noise back home and so far it's been very comforting for them.

When they were done with their food, they decided to have tea and cake for dessert.

They talked for a while on the couches in the living room until Bug's mom had the idea to show Daffy, Bugs's old photo album.

"Oh! I forgot! Wait here baby, let me go get my keepsake box. I can't wait to show you all of these." Bugs mom told Daffy in excitement as she raced over to her room to grab the album.

"What is it?" Daffy asked over to her, curiously

"Ma, don't you dare." Bugs said, sternly, knowing exactly what she was going to show him.

"What? I'm just showing him your old childhood pictures. Are you that scared to show your own boyfriend some photos?" Bugs mom said while going through her box of things.

"No. I just don't want to you to baby me to death." Bugs said, rolling his eyes.

For as long as he can remember, he had always been pampered by his parents and apparently, he still is.

"Oh, stop it. A few pictures aren't going to kill you." Bugs's mom added.

"Ooo, now these I have got to see." Daffy said excitedly.

"Ah, here we go." Bugs mom said when she finally grabbed ahold of the photo book and sat next to the two on the couch while opening it up.

The album was a baby blue themed 40 page pamphlet that was filled with all kinds of chronological aging pictures.

From newborn to high school age, Bugs's mom was determined to let Daffy to see them all.

"This is him on his first birthday....And this is when he got his first front teeth....Oh! And this him opening up his gifts on his first Christmas. Isn't my baby such a cutie?" Bugs's mom exclaimed, happily.

"Haha. He sure is." Daffy complimented, giggling at the silliness of his future mother in law.

"Oh brother." Bugs mumbled, embarrassed as Daffy looked over and nudge his elbow at his arm in a teasing manner.

The three looked throughout the photo album until they come across a toddler photo with a barn in the background.

"Hey what about that one? Where did this took place?" Daffy wondered as he pointed at the toddler farm picture.

Bugs was in blue Jean overalls at the time with a small straw hat on his head.

"Ah, yes I remember that one. This was a children's camp where this old lady named Granny was watching a group of kids for the day. Bugs was 4 years old during this trip." Bugs's mom explained.