Water (Yes its a terrible title I know)

We waited and waited until the rest of the people finally came.

"Hello senpai"

"Hello Ichika did you get the filter?"

"Yep I did here you go."

I grabbed the water filter it was a fairly big as they Ichika had to carry it with two hands 

"Good job you two now we just wait until the other two get here."

"Where is the other people you mentioned."

"In the room."

"Ok I am going to go rest now you should join me."

"No I am good I will tell you when they get here."

"Ok" Now Ichika was gone

"Did she spare you?"

"No she made me carry that thing until we got here and then when we did she wanted to carry it so you could praise her."

"Huh ok well good job I suppose." That is weird for me to say to once my teacher huh that is really weird to say now that I think about it

"Huh." Apprently I accidently muttered the huh out so now sensei was looking at me funny for a second

"Sensei when I praise you it is really weird doing that I am not going to do that now."

"Ya that sounds really weird I don't mind it when you do that just weird."

"Ya anyway you think the other two will be able to grab that generator soon?"

"Hopefully a generator is heavy after all they probably are using a trolly or a cart of some sort to bring it here."

"True when we get that up then we can start to do more things like water and things like that."

"Also sorry for Amawasa she is obsessed with me it's weird but I don't mind it is fun with her doing things."

"It is fine I had to deal with defects for almost two and a half years."

"That is true also are you a sadist?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes wait no."

"Hah so you did admit it you are a sadist I knew it well it was fairly obvious."

"Really?"

"I mean everyone could tell you laughed when we did bad and stuff like that."

"Really?"

"You couldn't tell."

"No"

"That's weird I thought you would know."

COTE: Undead NightmareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara