The actual request

Yo sorry for not uploading yesterday kinda went to bed by accident.

 "For our answer we will accept your request for us to join the federation but you have to guarantee the safety of those who join."

 "Yes we will always make sure of that as we already set up some precautions and some other useful things needed for safety."

 "Ok that is good and we need another condition."

 "What is that condition?"

Mashima: "We will need to have some authority to lead the federation as we are some of the first people to join and we can deal with these type of things.

 "I'm ok with that you ok with that Amasawa?"

"I'm ok with that as long as you agree too."

 "You heard our answer but we also have one condition."

 "Me and Amasawa will still be second in command from you guys as were are ones that have made this federation and we still have a higher authority then the both of you but we will still be second in command."

 "I am fine with that as you are the one that invited us how about you Sae?"

 "I am fine with it I believe what Ayanakoji says."

 "Alright now that we all agree should we start heading toward the building?"

 "I need to head to the teacher dorms to grab some things."

"Same here."

 "Ok fine with us Amasawa you go with Mashima and I'll go with Sae."

 "Why do you want to go with Sae though are you into her?"

 "No well she is beautiful Its just easier to do this as she was my sensei and you are class A for year one so you had him a few times."

"Hey don't say that I'm not beautiful." Slight Pink tint on face after saying that

 "Whatever you say let's start to go there I don't want it to be dark."

As we were making our way to the teacher dorms we encountered a few zombies they were easy to deal with since the security guard was still with us I asked him a few questions."

"Hey security guard I forgot to ask but what is your name?"

 "My name is Vadir I'm from Russia and thank you for asking." (Just to clarify I am not making fun of russia for this  I made a character from russia since I need some variety in this story and I wrote this little authors note since I had someone think I was making fun of russia over this)

 "Nice to meet you Vadir how long did you stay in russia for?"

 "I stayed in russia for the first 20 years of my life."

 "That is interesting you look surprisingly young for being in your 30's."

"How could you tell I am in my 30's?"