Special Annex Building

Me and Amasawa left the cafeteria we were starting to go to the special annex building to check it out after a few minutes we reached the building.

 We noticed that there was not a lot of zombies nearby we entered the special annex building hoping it was empty.

"From what I have seen there was no zombies nor people in this building so if we are lucky we can make this building our base of operations if it meets our requirements."

"That is true in this building there should not be really anything it is only used by clubs." 

 "Ya how many times have you been to this building considering that you got to this school a few months ago?

 "I am pretty sure I went here 4 times."

 "Nice this building is three stories ill cover the second floor while you cover the first floor."

Amasawa Nods

*Timeskip*

 "Nothing on the second floor what about you."

 "Nothing on the first floor here."

 "Ok let's meet up on the third floor I'll be waiting."

I arrive to the Third floor while I wait for Amasawa to get here

 "Alright I'm here notice anything?"

 "Nope nothing interesting yet."

"Yet what do you mean by that?"

 "I see a sign-plate that says Chemistry on it so that could mean we  find something that can help us in the long run."

 "Oh that's good expected from you Senpai."

I  Ignore Amawasa and start to  walk to the chemistry class

 "Your ignoring me?"

 "Yes come we are going to the chemistry class now."

We  get to the chemistry class door

 *Creak*

 *Sigh* 

'Why does every door gotta open that loudly it opens louder then when a white guy says the n-word in the hood and every black guy now wants to kill him. We need some wd-40 '

 "Oh you see what I see some helpful stuff?"

 "Yes I do see that you see we will just leave it here for now we don't need to take anything if we are going to move in here."

 "You are right let's head to the roof now and see if we can spot anything."

"Ok good idea."

We head to the roof and open the door.

*Creak*

 "Really door."

I  go through the doorway 

 "Ok it seems as though the roof is saf-"