The deal with the devil

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Who is it if you don't respond we will assume you are a zombie and kill you."

"It is Ayanakoji I came here to talk to someone."

"Ok wait one second and I will let you inside."

____

*Creak*

"Come in." We entered and Horikita saw Ibuki and glared at her for a few seconds before asking me why she and hiyori were with me I told her that she is now in my group and I explained to her about what happened.

I then asked "How is  your situation going?"

"Well we sent a few people outside to go and loot for us as they were doing nothing and my brother and I trained them for a little bit so they can kill zombies easier." that seems really strange to me for some reason that horikita is helping people she wouldn't previously help people as much she started to get better after the second year but she did get more better now.

"You were thinking something rude of me weren't you?"

"Hmm no I was just thinking how much you changed since before."

"I do admit I did change I do have a question for you why did you leave the whole class when this whole thing started?"

"I just didn't want to burden the class as you already had a lot of people to take care of." That was a half lie half truth I left the class since mostly everyone inside class is useless and they will just argue and do dumb things but I also left since there was to many. 

 "Ok well what is the real reason you came here?" 

"The real reason I came here is since I wanted to make a deal with you well the class but more like a deal to you."

"Oh and what type of deal are we talking about?"

"The deal is so that I invite people that I think are suitable inside my federation the federation will be based a group that is small but is powerful and as of now I have 6 members and if you do accept in turn we will grant you protection, food and weapons."

"I will have to decline." when she said those words I was really suprised well it didn't show on my face but I really was considering for the whole first year and partly second year she asked for my help all the time for everything she certainly has grown up

"Ok well that is the main reason why I came here so good luck and be safe also do you know where Kushida is I need to talk to her."

"Last time I saw her she was at her desk why do you ask."

"I was just seeing that's all bye."

"Bye"

I started to make my way toward Kushida as I saw her just sitting down?

"Hello Kushida."

"Oh hello oh wait it's you haven't seen you for awhile what do you want Ayanakoji if you have nothing to say just go leave."