The Request

Yo sorry for not uploading yesterday kinda having been having off days now and then since school so ya sorry for not uploading im kinda forcing myself to make this chapter as I don't want people to be mad at me so sorry if this chapter is not gonna be as intresting.

 "How do you think they are going to respond do you think they are going to accept our invitation or no?"

 "I think it is gonna be a 50/50 chance they could either decline which will be bad news for them as they won't be able to live a long time with just being inside of a faculty room or they could accept and live a lot longer then they could they could live."

 "Makes sense I guess we just have to wait and see." she nods

 "Where are we going to go next after this ordeal?"

 "We probably are going to go check out other classrooms and see if there is other useful people there and if not then we will go to the  next classroom if we find no one that interests us then too bad."

 "Hey do you have Ice-Cream chan on you by any chance."

 "Of course I do what type of psycho wouldn't have Ice Cream on them." Now that I think about it that explains why Kushida disliked everyone she just didn't have her ice cream.

 I would have been like her if I didn't have my ice cream I wonder what would happen If I gave her a snickers bar would she become happy or more mad and want to kill me more wait is she even alive?

 "Ya your right we're not crazy enough to not have ice cream if we didn't have our ice cream then I bet you we would truly become the devils."

"True True what ice cream flavor you want?"

 "What do we got."

 "Uh you know this is gonna take awhile right?"

"We got time."

 "Alright just remember we will probably be sitting here for a few hours."

"Ok I'm fine with that since you are saying it."

 "Ok here we g-"

Sae then opened the door

*Creak*

 "We have decided our answer. Wait is that  Ice cream how do you have ice cream."

 "Ok and yes it is ice cream we got it at the store when the the apocalypse first started now if you excuse me this will take a few hours for me to say all these ice cream flavors."

 "Huh No we need to discuss this matter right away."

 "No I have to discuss this important matter of ice cream first if you comply I will give you ice cream."

 "Ok If you give me ice cream then you win I will tell the others that you need to discuss something first."

Sae then told the others what me and Amasawa were going to discuss for a few hours.

"So why are they not coming in?"

"How do I explain this they said they want to discuss an important matter about ice cream first they said it will take a few hours  I know that is absurd but they said they will give  me ice cream if I comply."

 "You serious?"

Yes im serious."

Mashima then tells the two to of us to come inside and we do.

 "Oi Is it true you are going to discuss about ice cream for hours?"

 "Yes why wouldn't we? We will give you ice cream if you comply and listen about our discussion of ice cream."

"Ok you know what fine I will listen but you better give me some too."

"Ok now Amasawa let's start discussing about ice cream flavors."

 "Yes please I have been waiting until they stopped talking so please start."

 *Sigh* " Ok here we go." I then said every flavor in the whole world that ice cream can be in literally every flavor like thousands of thousands of flavors and I was pulling them out of my backpack. (Dora The explora much)

 "SIGH* "OK finally that is every ice cream flavor I have." Amawasa the whole time was listening with interest the whole time as she was smiling the whole time 

 "Good job Senpai that took awhile but you said every flavor" Hugs me

 "You know you didn't have to do that you know."

 "Uh so your telling me that you have every flavor of ice cream in the world and you said it all without taking a breath? Also give me my ice cream I thought you only had around 2 or 1 flavors not thousands." Geez this kid is like George Floyd except he can breath. (Dont Cancel me)

 "Huh give me my Ice Cream I also thought you only had 1 flavor of ice cream not thousands."

 "Yep also we have more ice cream chan back at base."

Sae almost spits out ice cream from how surprised she is.

 "HUH wait hold up how much of ice cream do you have?"

"Hey Amasawa how much ice cream do we have back at base?"

 "From the last time I checked we have a infinite amount."

 "What how is this possible well don't answer that question I'm further convinced I should join your federation."

 "Me too." These students are insane just non-chalantly says they have a infinite amount of ice cream.

 "Anyway we now want to discuss the topic of the federation."

 "Oh ya I forgot about that to be honest."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is the end of the chapter and yes I wrote about ice cream for a solid 900 words cause uh im bored and Im out of it today so I wanted to have some fun and talk about ice cream the whole time so next chapter should be a serious one hope you enjoyed it.

Words 956