Nagayamo

We were inside the special annex building making plans as usual.

We did not get any more people but the federation is now known more.

There was no new special infected yet only the same old, I continued to research about the virus and found out that the transformation of the zombies happens when they are alive for a certain amount of time or have genetics that can make it so that the virus mutates them faster.

If they don't gave genetics that make them mutate faster then it will take a minimum of a week for them to transform for the harder special infected like the heavy variant that was like the infected Katsuragi he had the genetics part while the spider zombie had a mix of somewhat good genetics with the time needed for it to mutate.

If someone like me were to get infected it would take a week for me to mutate while someone like Arisu or Nagumo would be able to mutate in just a day or two day.

"Arisu do you know if there is a chance that there is people inside the student council room?"

"Most likely were you going to head out toward there?"

"Ya wanna come?"

"Sure come on Masumi we are going."

Both Arisu and Masumi started to get up while I went over to Ichika

"Ichika want to head with me to the student council room?"

"Finally something entertaining let's go Kiyo."

*Sigh*

"Ya that is good let's go Ichika."

Me and Ichika started to walk toward the door while Arisu and Masumi were waiting next to the door. 

"I forgot to ask if anyone else wants to join one second."

I Started to make my way toward the adults to see if anyone else wants to join the rest of us

"Hello there."

"Hello there Ayanakoji."

"Hello"

"Hi."

"I am sorry if I am interrupting anything but I was just coming to see if any of you want to join me and the rest of us to go to the student council room?"

"I'm good someone has to stay here after all."

"Ya me too I am good I'll stay."

"I'll come."

"Ok thanks Vadir."

"No problem who else is all coming."

"Amasawa, Sakayanagi and Masumi."

"Ok well let's go."

"Ok."

I decided to not invite Kushida since she I don't think she would want to join us