Warehouses

I left the room and started to look for Amasawa I found her on the roof.

"Hey Amasawa let's go somewhere."

 "Where are we going to head to?"

 "We are going to go the warehouses that store additional supplies and other things there."

"Ok let me get ready really quickly."

After a few minutes we started to make our way to the warehouses

 "How was your sleep?"

 "It was good."

We got to the warehouses we saw there was a door open already 

 "Seems like somone has  already been here and had the idea to loot it let's enter but we have to be careful."

We entered the warehouse it was big but cold it was filled with boxes and other various things there was shelves that were labelled from A-Z and Amasawa started to make her way to the letter W while I started to make my way to the letter S.

  I got to the letter S and  started to go down it until I got to box I needed it was steel plates  they were the same ones the classroom walls are made up of or something similiar to it.

*Pang*

 "Did you just drop something?" through the earpiece

 "No I thought that was you. There is someone here then that came from the letter M let's go to  there."

I started to make my way to the Letter W suddenly out of nowhere came a knife  someone did not throw it as I saw the arm of who was trying to hit me

I barely dodged it  I countered the the arm and hit it the person in question and turned the corner it was Takuya

 "What are you doing here Takuya?"

 "I should say the same thing."

Takuya then launched a kick at me I let him hit me and the next hit I  ducked then  I hit him but he moved out of the way   we kept fighting until I hit him in the femur with a kick and he groaned out of pain.

 "Ok I am here Ayanakoji."

"Amasawa what are you doing here?"

 "Takuya I didn't expect to see you here I am with Ayanakoji."

 "Amawasa that's a good idea to try to betray him come on kill him."

"Why would I kill him though he is my Senpai and Ayanakoji."

 "Wait you told me you hate him though and whishes that he died that was the main goal of us WR Enforcers."

 "Haha you really think so your that dumb Takuya you do realize that I just joined the enforcers so I can be with Senpai right."

 "That is good to know I will be sure to break all your bones then."

"You sure about that I think Ayanaokij already ratioed you here."

"Tch"

I then punched Takuya in the face he dodged but he tried to punch me back I dodged too.

 "Ah you monster."

Takuya then started to run off  I don't think he would of have been able to fight anymore.

"Are you hurt anywhere Ayanakoji?"

"No not really he did hit me pretty hard in the wrist when I blocked but that is pretty much it you get the things we were looking for?"

 "Ya I did  you get the thing you were supposed to get too."

 "Sadly no it will take me 20 minutes to grab all the things I need to grab."

I  started to make my way to grab the sheets after a little while I grabbed everything I needed to grab.

 "OK I got everything let's go back."

We started to make our way back to the special annex building   we got their and I went  rest for a hour.

After we rested I started to work on  welding which is what I wanted to start working and why I grabbed the steel sheets while Amasawa went to the Letter W in the warehouse and grabbed a welder and a welder manual and how to weld.

I read the welding manual after a few hours I finished reading and started to weld I grabbed the steel sheets and started to weld the steel sheets onto the windows.

 I wanted to weld the windows as It would make it a lot more safer and more soundproof  I also wanted to do this in case a zombie or person were trying to enter.

After about 5 hours I finished welding all the steel sheets onto the windows.

 *Sigh* "I am finally done with all this welding." 

 "Good job I am also done with my side of welding."

I asked Amasawa to weld the steel sheets on the other side of the window too.

 "Ok that is good let's go eat dinner now that it is dinner time let's have peas."

 "Peas it is then!"

After we were done eating we chatted for a while then I started to get ready to go to bed.

 "Ok good night Amasawa sleep tight."

 "Good Night Senpai."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go hope you guys enjoyed the two chapters in one day I just wanted to write two chapters in one day since I wanted to make up for the chapter not done yesterday so ya bye.