So harmless yet so terrifying

Have you ever seen something so harmless yet so terrifying like a spider, spiders are usually terrifying when you see them, instead they are really harmless unless they bite but that's if  they are poisonous but usually they are  already dead.

Two people meet those standards Kiyotaka Ayanakoji and Amasawa Ichika of being so harmless  yet so terrifying.

They won't bite until you bite first and when they do bite it's more terrifying then when you bited, they will bite back with more force then ever to scare you to the core they will rip out your heart and guts just to get pay back for what you did to them.

They won't care at all one will always have a bored expression while the other has that damned smile that smile can make your heart skip a beat but at the same time make you want to kill yourself.

I seen it first hand how terrifying they are they can kill people and zombies mercilessly without care they are killing machines no not killing machines they are something worse then a killing machine they are the embodiment of fear itself.

"da"

Fear itself is more scared of these two then anything else.

"Ushida"

They are terrifying monsters

"Kushida you there?"

Is someone trying to talk to me?

"Huh what"

"Kushida you there you have just been staring at us kill zombies this whole time."

"Oh I didn't notice, I'm here why Ayanakoji?"

"We got to start moving."

"Ok ya one sec"

I started to get up and almost tripped but he caught me

"Are you sure you're good?"

"Ya s-sorry"

God dammit why did I have stammer

"It's good just be safe."

"Ya thanks"

We were currently heading towards the mall to scout it out I was with Ayanakoji and Amasawa
we went to the mall to find people and try to recruit them if we think they fit criteria of being able to join the federation.

They haven't come up with a federation name yet I think they must be bad at naming things. ( totally not author not knowing how to name things.)

I should really think of a name for them I am the social part of the federation after all.

*Timeskip*
We found a few people they didn't find the criteria though they were either really dumb or just scared a lot.

*Timeskip*

We were now eating food they were eating ice cream one again this is the 6th time I seen them eat ice cream in this day.

Why do they have such a weird obsession to ice cream they are like children once again when they eat it?

I  heard Sae and Mashima once talk about how those two talked about ice cream for 6 straight hours how do you talk about ice cream for 6 hours?

Did they not have sweets when they were children?

But they are incredibly athletic I was in the same room changing as Amasawa and she was muscular like Ayanakoji like real muscular.

They are two people that are monsters in human skin if they were in a alien movie they would be the last two antagonists before the movie ended.

Just who are these two devils to be able to have no fear and destroy anything in front of you?
‐-------------------------------
Yo end of chapter sorry for short chapter I just felt like making this I get inspiration for some reason while playing minecraft so I decided to make a chapter hope you enjoyed it so bye bye.
Words 593