Research

Sorry for not uploading yesterday anyway ill continue

Amasawa POV   

When senpai said he was going to go to the roof I was fairly sad I really wanted to talk to him more I could always go up to the roof and see what he is doing but he will get mad at me that's a lie though I have never seen him mad I wonder how it would go.

*Yawn*

I'm sleepy oh well I better get the futon where did I put them at? There they are I grabbed two futons when I went to the dorms so that's good 

*Screech

What was that? That came from outside I should go  check the roof.

Oh Ayanakoji is sleeping how cute I could sleep next to him to scare him I will do that later. I got to find out where this noise came from first though

*Screech*

That came from over there I don't see anything though. Wait what's that is that a zombie?
I'm preatty sure that is a special zombie since it has a few different characteristics from a normal infected for one it has visible boils on its skin,is a lot faster then a normal zombie and it has spit coming out of its mouth.

 No that's not spit if it was it would be more slower but it looks like acid or a type of liquid.

I should head back inside it is too dark I wouldn't be able to fight it I would die or get injured I will carry Ayanakoji back inside I should really stop calling him senpai I'm sure he would not mind.

Third Person POV/Ayanakoji POV

I woke up  I was not on the rooftop anymore Amasawa must of picked me up and carried me inside I am going to thank her for that when she wakes up.

  She is sleeping next to me she's one cheeky person.

 "Amasawa I need you to get up I will throw you outside if you don't." 

 "Ok ok I'll get up."

 "Good."

 "What happened last night  for you to move me downstairs?"

 "I heard a noise outside I went to check it out while on the roof I saw you sleeping there I then heard the noise again and It was coming from a special infected."

 "Special infected?"

"Ya it had boils on it's skin,  it was fast  and had some liquid coming out of it's mouth."

 "Ok that is good to know  thank you for bringing me downstairs I'm gonna go grab some food now."

Ayanakoji pats Amawasa's head she then smiles when he does that

 "Thank you Ayanakoji."

'Did she just call me by my name she usually calls me senpai'

 "You good Ayanakoji you have been staring at me?"

 "Ya I am good I was just thinking about something."