Deal P.2

*Creak*

"Oh it is Ayanakoji welcome."

 "Hello there Hashimoto how have you been doing?" 

"I have been good Ayanakoji what are you doing here on this fine day?" 

"I came here to make a proposal with Arisu if she is here." "Yep she is over there." Points to a sleeping Arisu afterward I told Hiyori and Ibuki they can just talk to their friends or chill

"Good luck with her king she has been preatty grumpy lately it must be that time of month." When he said that a few girls glared at him "Ok ok I'm sorry for making that comment please forgive me help Ayan-" 

I started to make more way toward a sleeping Arisu and next to her was a Tsun Tsun reading a book "Hello there Masumi is it fine if I talk to Arisu." She looks at me with a quick glare before saying "What do you need from her?" "I came here to make a deal so it seems that I should wait is it fine if I talk to you instead?" 

"No Don't talk to me just leave since she is sleeping." Hmm I suppose I can just talk to her I guess

"That a good book you reading?" She seemed caught off guard by that comment

"Hmm why should I tell you are just going to make fun of me for reading my book?"

"Why would you think that I read that book before the plot of it is intresting and the characters are good but I think the setting of it is fairly dull."

"I am suprised that you read you didn't seem to be the type of person to be able to read." "Is that a compliment or a insult it could go either ways huh" I accidently muttered and she heard it 

"It is neither."

"Either way why were you thinking you I couldn't read is the Tsun Tsun starting to like me?" as I said that she started to blush a little 

"No you just don't look like the type of person to read."

"Hmh" We talked here and there until Arisu finally woke up

"Were you guys flirting while I was asleep?" When Arisu said that Masumi glared at her

"Fufu I was joking unless you guys were actually flirting oh and hi Ayanakoji." Masumi glared at her more

"We were just talking and waiting until you woke up Arisu and hello to you too."

"Anyway the reason why I am here and talking to Masumi and waiting for you to get up is since I want to make a deal that will help you and whoever joins my Federation safe enough to live a normal life."

"Ok I am listening tell me about this so called federation." I then told her about the quote on quote federation (Go to the first part of this if you want to see the details I am to lazy to write it once again) 

"Ok so basically what you are saying is that you want me to join your federation as I am very useful and I can live my life without worries hmm I will accept but can I bring my little pawn with me?" Masumi glares at Arisu when she said that 

"Sure she is beatiful and smart so ya." When I said that Masumi blushed a little that was funny 

"Ok I am good to go then give us a day or two and we will be ready we have to tell our class and various other things so that we wont be crucifixed."

"That is fine with me and this sure is a odd way of saying that you will die if you don't tell your class."

"Fufu it surely is well see you in a few days Ayanakoji." She waves as I leave

"Hiyori and Ibuki we are leaving I will tell you the details when we leave." Ibuki was leaning against a wall waiting so she started to follow me while Hiyori told her friends that she had to go and they said bye and we started to leave the classroom.

"Bye King." I simply nod when he says that 

"So what happened did my soon to be friend accept to join the federation." 

"Yes she said has to discuss with her classmates about it first so it will take a few days."

"Yay new book buddy coming soon." I pat her head when she says that she is too cute Ibuki too was midly happy to that Hiyori get's a new friend but mad that it is Arisu.

"Shall we start to go to Class D now?"

"Tch why do we have to go there?"

"There is a few people that I think I could invite and no I won't invite Horikita I don't like her attitude ."
"Why don't you like her attitude her and mine are pratically the same and I still joined."                   

"You joined since you are more likeable then her."

"Likeable?" She asks with a very slight tint of pink 

"Hmh what I said Likeable here let me show you." I roll up my sleeves and show all the compass marks horikita got me

"Oh that explains why you dislike her she must of been really annoying having to deal with her before this apocalypse."

"Mhm she was she karate chopped me to and also dragged me into unnessacary things as trying to help her reach Class A and she pratically made me help with the sudo explosion thing back in the first year I didn't really want to save sudo perse I did but only midly enough since his physical abilites everything else no though."

"I see I suppose that makes sense I guess."

How dare she hurt my book buddy and my friend Hiyori Thought.

Yo chapter done don't know what to write here I just want to write here since It's weird to me to have nothing here.