Management

We finally made it back to the special annex building there was alot more zombies then usual we should find out why.

"Don't you think there was a lot more zombies then usual?"

"Ya I think there was more zombies then usual that is weird."

"We are back I got five people two of which will be coming in a few days and I got three on me right now" I said into the  radio

"Ok we are currently about to get the water filter as you said we are having some technical difficulties though."

"What type of technical difficulties?"

"Well the door to get inside to the water filter is locked."

"Your telling me that you don't know how to lockpick even though you did it to my dorm room before?"

"Hmm oh ya you are right hehe I was trying to trick you senpai into you coming over here but oh well."

"Very funny just tell me when you got it alright."

"Ok when I get it I get a reward."

"I suppose so bye for now."

"Bye senpai."

"Who was that."

"It was Ichika."

"Who?"

"Oh ya I forgot you don't know who first name it is Amawasa Ichika from class 1-A."

"Oh her that one that follows you around everywhere and is obsessed with you." Kushida said 

"Ya her."

"What did you find out?"

"They are about to get what I asked for and I don't know about the other group as  they don't have a radio for them or at least I don't think."

"I see anyway can you give us a tour."

"I suppose even though this is just the special annex building."

I gave them a tour I told them which room they were staying and various other things

"That is all."

"I was expecting it to be more you know unsafe but how did you get the windows boarded up with metal sheets?"  Ibuki said

"We went to those warehouses that are on the end of the island it is about a hour or two walk away but when you get there should be a few warehouses inside them."

"I never knew there were warehouses on this island." Hiyori stated

"Me too until I was looking at the blueprints of this school and saw it and it makes sense on why there is warehouses here."

"I suppose so."

"Ok I guess I can tell you about the manangement here."

"Hiyori would you like to be the person that checks how much things we have and organize and things like that."

"Yes I will gladly do that I like cleaning." Good girl i give pat on head.

"Next Ibuki you want to be in the scout regiment or something like that?"

"Yes I suppose that is the only thing I am good at."

"Ok now Kushida hmm what do you want."

"Why didn't you assign her one like you did with us."

"I am asking her since she is fit for many roles like a cook a negotiator and various other things so that is why I am asking her."

"Tch ok."

"You can have something else if you want to I don't switching your role."

"I am fine."

"Ok so Kushida what do you want."

"I will be everything."

"Huh." I was genuinely suprised when she said that I though she was gonna be a negotiator as she wants people to like her.

"What you didn't expect me to pick that."

"Ya." She pouted when I said that how cute

"So how about do you want to go about this." Yes I just butchered that sentence so hard

"How about this I be your Secretary."

"Uh Sure I suppose I don't know what that is supposed to mean but sure."

"A secretary does the work for you."

"Ya I know that but like what can you do I have to tell you the things to do or you do the things by yourself or?"

"Both."

"Oh ok that is good I suppose ok well that is everything except the other two people that are going to come here."

"Oh ya new book buddy."

"Yep also book buddy's."

"Hmm what do you mean."

"You know Masumi the girl that is always with Arisu she reads books too."

"Oh really two new book buddy's yay."

"Yep" I pat her on the head multiple times

"You want headpats too?" 

"Fine since I am your secretary."

"Ok." I pat her head too everyone wants head pats now a days 

"You want one too Ibuki."

"No."

I went up to her and patted her head either way.

"Hey what are you doing I said  no."

"Your face says otherwise." She was blushing how cute

Everyone gets headpats

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated the plan chapter for the dialouge so ya also today the new volume just came out which is cool so ya bye.

Words 750