(Non story chapter)

This chapter is gonna suck i am making it on two hours of sleep I really don't know why I am making this chapter

*weewooweeoweewooo*

I died I didn't expect that at all my death was fast so that was good I guess.

Huh what's happening what is this blinding light?

Why am I in a room did I not die? I'm sure I died

"Welcome Ayanakoji Kiyotaka or The masterpiece of the white room."

I turn around and I see a black haired girl with black eyes that stands about 5'6 and her size looks like a D huh

"How do you know about that place what happened who are you?"

"Calm down calm down you died I know about that place since I seen your memories and no need to know my name you will be leaving shortly."

"What do you mean by leaving shortly?"

"You will pick 2 alternate universes from that you want to reincarnate to. I simply did not want you to die of course."

"I see when I am there will I have to deal with that man at all or will I be free from him?"

"You will be free from him when you pick a universe."

"That is good to know but why are you letting me live and reincarnate in a alternate universe"

"You are powerful in the universe you died in it would be a waste to see you go."

"I see which options do I have?"

"You have option A which is a universe where you will be transported to a island that has titans these titans kill and eat humans they are giant and are hard to kill and  on the island most of the population is on it while option B is a timeline where you will be transported to  a alternate universe in which you will be transported to Korea. There was a event that happened that changed how the world worked and made it so that people have to enter dungeons for a living there will be humans that have powers that can do many things and make things easier for them to do their jobs and you will be free from that man there too."

"I see I see can I take some time?"

"Take as much time as you need."

*Timeskip*

"Ok I think I will decide now."

"What is your answer?"

"I think I will choose option"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Yo sorry once again for a short chapter I got two hours of sleep so I can't think properly for a new chapter but I decided to make this short chapter that wasn't really a story chapter just a alternate universe chapter and you know what universes there were if ya didn't know Attack on titan or Solo Levelling but ya hope you enjoyed this mini chapter probably not but ehh  goodbye.