The member (Lemon) I don't know how to put the lemon symbol so lemon

*Pah*

*Pah*

"K-Kiyotaka" She said as my member was pounding against her

Now you maybe wondering how I got here.

*Flashback*

"Kiyo do you want to the dorms to try and find supplies?" This is suddent Ichika usually never invites me first.

"Sure why not, is anyone else going to join us?"

"Nope just us"

"I see well let's get going I suppose"

"Yep"

We started to make our way to the dorms as Ichika wanted to go there to try to find supplies.

The dorms were about a half of a mile away so after 15 minutes we finally arrived at the dorms lobby.

"So what dorms do you want to see this time?"

"How about the 5th floor?"

"Ok, let's grab the spare keys to the dorms then"

"Ok"

After we grabbed the keys we made our way to the 5th floor and we checked the floor for zombies but found only a few, after we killed the zombies we started to sweep the dorms.

*Timeskip*

We were finally on the last room of the floor and we haven't found anything of good use, after we finished looting the last room I decided to lay down on the bed in the room since I was exhausted.

"Hey sen-pai"

"Hmm" As I was laying down on the bed Ichika pounced and top of me and started to kiss me, I didn't know what to do so I started to kiss back.

After we were done kissing, Ichika decided enough is enough and pulled down my pants and underwear.

"Senpai it's big"

"Uh mhm"

"Hehe Senpai is blushing, I made senpai blush hehehehe"

This girl is sca-

*Slurp*

*Slurp*

Ichika was now deepthroating my member and was wrapping her tounge aggressively around it. This was my first time so it felt very good

"Ichika the way you are doing is making me want t-"

*SLURP*

*SLURP*

"Ichika you are good at this" 

*Agh* I unintentionally let out a soft moan that Ichika noticed and started to suck even faster and better.

"Ichika I am going to cum"

"i-ts o- ou- can- um - in m- outh"

*SPLURGE*

After I cummed in her mouth she slurped up the rest of the cum before licking her lips and taking off her panties.

"You are very wet down here" I said before looking back up and Ichika and telepathically asking her if I can put it in she simply nodded

*Pah*

*Ahng* 

"Ki-yotaka harder"

I started to go faster and harder as I saw blood trickle from the as I started to faster and harder.

*Anhg*

*Pah*

"Ttis fels so good Ki-yo"

I grabbed her and threw off off on top of me and started to rip off her shirt before unclipping her bra.

I started to play with her breasts while pounding her insides.

*ANgh*

"Kiyo i-if y-you do that then I- wi-"

I didn't let her finish as I continued doing both.

*Pah*

*Angh*

*Angh*

I decided to try a new technique.

"Spread your legs"

"O-ok" 

Ichika spread her legs as I grabbed onto to both of them and put them on my shoulders while I put my member inside her and started to pound.

*ANGH*

*angh*

"Kiyo-taka -h-s is king me o cazy"

*Pah*

*Angh*

Her insides were now wrapping around my member as it got tighter and tighter making me more warm and making me go harder and faster.

*ANgh*

"A-KIyotaka I am aout to"

"Me too" 

*Splurge*

*SPLURGE* 

*Breathing for the both of them*

"Hah Kiyo-ka tht ws fun"

"Ye"

"et-s do it again"

"Ok"

They then had sex the whole day............ (Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is the first lemon I have made so sorry if it sounds bad and ya I don't know why I made this apparently I get Ideas while in the shower so I'm like you know what lemon time why not and I highly regret it but ehh whatever hope yall liked it.

Words 589