Roof

I woke up at the usual time I was the only one up so I changed went and trained it was 5:30 so I decided to go to dump water on my head. I got back and I saw Mashima Sensei up.

 "Morning you get a good night's rest?"

 "Yep I did you?"

"Ya I just got back from exercising want anything to drink?"

 "What do we have?"

 "Water and some lukewarm tea."

 "I will take tea."

 "Catch"

 "Thank you."

 "I want to ask a question."

 "Go ahead I am pretty sure I can answer it."

 "How can you kill all these zombies and watch your friends die and not be scared or worried?"

'Why would he ask that question so suddenly?' I stare at Mashima for a little while 

 "You gonna awnser?"

 "Just how I was born."

"No I doubt that you can't just  watch your friends die and not care unless you are heartless or are suppressing those feelings."

"Who knows?"

 "I will change up the question what happened in your past to make you like you are?"

 "I wish to not talk about my past."

 "That is fine for me I will just ask Amasawa as she is close to you."

 "She will say the same thing as me."

 "How are you so sure about that?"

"I know her she won't do it unless I tell her."

 "She seems really loyal to you."

 "Mhm"

 "Any other questions?"

"No other questions thank you for answering."

 "Ok just remember Don't pry into my life." I glare at Mashima for a solid 5 seconds before getting up and going outside of the room.

'He is one scary person his eyes are different from most peoples they are empty they are like a abyss no they are the abyss themselve they can stare into your soul and murder you over 9000 times not even murder I can guarantee you he can kill without hesitation and torture you without give a single care in the world who truly is that boy?'

 *Timeskip* 

After a hour everyone started to get up slowly.

Amasawa started to head out of the room as Ayanakoji was missing. Chabishira and Mashima were discussing something so Amasawa decided to not tell them that she was going to look for Ayanakoji.

'Where would Kiyo be would he be there no I don't think so oh he is probably there I wonder if he ever thinks about that place he maybe still does after all he was raised there .

He told me a few times he doesn't hate or love that place I liked that place I didn't like it at first when I was there but I learned about Kiyo from that place and I finally got to see him with my own eyes.

 Now I can be partnered up with him this whole time I sure am enjoying myself I wonder if he ever thinks about me maybe I have no idea what is going on inside his head maybe in a little while I can but not today.'

Amasawa did not notice that she finally arrived at the place Ayanakoji would usually be.

Oh I am here let's enter inside I suppose

*Creak*

There he is there is Senpai 

"Hello there Ayanakoji."

 "Hi there Amasawa what did you come up here for did they call me down?"

 "Nope I just came up here to find you and make sure you didn't die and I just wanted to talk to you."

 "Huh ok like I would die."

 "Bwahaha your funny."

 "That wasn't a joke though but ok."

"So what did you want to talk about?"

 "Hmm really anything."

The uh weather is nice not to gloomy and not to bright."

 "Seriously that's all you could come up with your bad."

 "Sorry I guess."

 "Haha they call you the masterpiece but they didn't teach you basic social skills haha I'm sorry for laughing."

 "It is fine I agree I do wish sometimes that they teached me basic social skills like in the 5th generation." 'If they did teach me basic social skills then maybe I would of have no messed up my introduction so badly'

 "Ya I suppose."

 "Hey Ayanakoji can I start calling you by your first name?" Amasawa asked with a blushed face

"Ya you can is it fine if I start calling you by your first name Ichika?"

Amasawa with a blushed face: "Huh?"

"I asked you If I can call you by your first name Ichika?"

 "I heard that it was just unexpected."

 "Hey Ichika can I have a lap pillow I am kinda tired."

 "Of course sen-pai you can ask for ANYTHING from me."

Why did she put a emphasis on anything that was pretty weird oh well I better get some rest.

I put my head on her lap and start to close my eyes.

 "What are you doing?"

Amasawa was stroking my hair and looking at me

 "I can stop if you want me to."

 "No it is fine you can continue if you want to just make sure not to do anything while I am sleeping."

 "Okay Senpai." Ichika says with a mischievous smile. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayyyy Sorry for the long wait for a upload sorry lol was just doing some things hope you guys enjoyed it I will start uploading once again when I can but ya and man my naming for titles is terrible.

Words 883