'Why do you even have a flag of Czechia pin on the first place? Bring me to her.' NATO said, Slovakia nodded and led NATO to her office.
'I have the Czech flag pin because he is my conjoined twin, not anymore.. anyway also because we used to have that flag together. Historic purposes. Anyway.. here she is!' She opened the glass door and held it opened for NATO.

NATO walked in and first thing he noticed was a note from Ukraine.
'Oh fuck no!' NATO said and left,
'Wait! What about Panama!'
'Ask Austria, she is a good medic.'
'Sir! She is in Earth!'
'Then... ask the Swiss guy.' Slovakia nodded while NATO inspected the note and felt some black magic.

  'Ukraine having black magic? Strange.. AND ISN'T YN SUPPOSED TO BE IN EARTH? SHE WAS IN EARTH SO HOW ON EARTH IS SHE HERE?'

<return>

Dear Amelie,
I needed the pool party but I found out that America has super strength, Czechia is a two tailed lion and so on... The guards wanted me to bring them back to Area 51 with all their properties. I will tell Czechia and Poland to get a dinner with somebody important and then they will do the job. Well I chose those two because they seem the weakest from the party... Germany too but they said he was powerful but okay.
-Lenny

Czechia and Poland waited in the office, Lenny walked in.
'Oh hi Lenny! Thank you so much for the pool party we really had a lot of fun!'
'No problem, oh by the way somebody important wanted to have a general chat with you, is that okay with you?'
'They aren't with the guard or anything right?'
'Not at all, just a friend of mine you may trust.'
'Uh... Poland what do you think?'
'Yeah sure why not.' Poland said.

'What time?' Czechia asked,
'7pm, I'll bring you guys with my limo. Dress however you want.'
'Okay, we will be there.' Czechia finished before they left, they checked the time and it was 6:30?

They went upstairs and changed before fixing up their hair, they decided to go see Germany for the last 15 minutes.

'Hey! Wanna watch a movie together?' Germany offered.
'We'd love to but the Lenny dude wanted some meetup.' Poland said.
'Oh okay! Stay safe out there and.. uh... do you need anything to cover up?'
'NIE we got concealer.' Poland rejected and Germany nodded.
'Okays, have fun!'

'Thank you Niemcy!' Poland said before the two Slavic nations left.

On google I googled all Slavic and all Germanic countries.. and based on google Czech Republic is Slavic and Germanic at the same time 🤨🤨🤨

Germany waved to them goodbye and they left, Lenny waved to them and they got in the limo before he started driving.
'What's his name?' Czechia asked, Lenny was trying to think of a lie.

'John, that's his name, John.' Lenny answered. Poland and Czechia completely fell for it. 'Also we booked the restaurant for ourselves only so it's only going to be you guys and John so you can have your forms out if you prefer.' Lenny smiled.

'Sweet.' Czechia said while lending his checkered wings out and his two tails, Poland meanwhile let out his dove like wings that took up half of the seat. Czechia's wing were medium and only took a quarter (Germany's are the same size as Poland even if he is shorter).

Lenny didn't expect Czechia to have wings, they were actually more common than expected in countries, not a shocking thing.

Lenny opened the door for Poland and Czechia, they thanked him and entered the restaurant, it was empty other than a man that probably was John, Lenny didn't even take a look and wished the two nations good luck before bowing and leaving the restaurant. The man waved to them.

'Hello, I suppose you are Czechia and Poland?'

'Yes, Czech Republic is my regular name but I go by Czechia since it's easier.' Czechia said.
Fun fact, we don't really say Czechia is Czech Republic, we still say "Česká Republika", Czechia is a shortcut for tourists or foreigners, or when you're too lazy to type the entire thing.