My secret off screen girlfriend (Yi-hyun x Fem!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Wanna tease the fans and give off small hints?"

"Small hints of what?"

"That were dating"

"Hm... Sure, tomorrow?"

"YEAH!"

...

"Looks like we got caught" Y/n said handing Yi-hyun her phone over.

She looks at her confused before grabbing her phone.

Actresses Choi Yi-hyun and L/N Y/N caught on a café date, dating or a friendly date?

*insert picture below*

"It's dispatch, should we be surprised?" Asked Yi-hyun jokingly as she handed her girlfriends phone back who only chuckled at her statement.

"Should we tell the public or...?" Y/n asked she she leaned on her girlfriends side.

"Let dispatch did it I guess, it's about time they'll catch us"

...

"

You okay?" Yi-hyun asked as she caressed her girlfriends arm.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if I just saw someone with a camera, snapping a picture of us" Y/n said as she looked around.

"You think it's dispatch again?" Asked Yi-hyun.

"Probably why?"

"Come here" she said making you grown confused.

You went closer to her as she grabbed your arm and push you closer to her.

She placed a hand on your jaw as she leaned closer to you pulling you into a kiss.

You wrapped your arm around her waist as you pushed your bodies close to each other and slightly opening your eyes at the corner was seen a man holding a camera up.

You pulled the kiss as you both panted, she leaned her head on to your chest as you both enjoyed your time.

...

"There they go"

Yi-hyun looked over at your phone as she saw another post from dispatch.

Actresses Choi Yi-hyun and L/N Y/n spotted kisses on the park.

*insert picture below*

"You think our company will break us up or... Just give up and admit the relationship?"

"Tell the public, they were kind of the reason we got together in the first place"

"Hmm... Yeah good point"

...

Actress Cho Yi-hyun and L/N Y/n admits their relationship, dating for 6 months.

*insert pictures below*

"Maybe you aren't my secret off screen girlfriend anymore"

"I thought we were obvious from the start"

"Thought that too"

A/n- this is shit since I finished the late

Anyways- have some Yi-hyun pictures since I love her so much and I legit had a gay panik when I saw these pictures, I love her so muchhhhhh