They catch you reading with glasses

They catch you reading with glasses-

The upcoming 6 new preferences idea's are from howling-lycaon
Thank you for sharing your idea's :]

Ms. Park-

- She thought it was cute.

- She didn't want to disturb you so she just sat beside you and laid her head on your shoulder and read with you.

On-jo-

- She didn't noticed she was staring at you a little too long until you snapped your finger's in front of her.

- Once she realized she was staring for too long she looked away and blushed hard as you lightly giggled at her

Nam-ra-

- She sat in front of you and just observed your focused demeanor.

- She realized the glasses was slowly falling off the bridge of your nose, she slowly pushed it back.

I-sak-

- She did not care if she was staring for too long, she wanted to appreciate you.

Na-yeon-

- She slowly leaned in, when you noticed her leaning  you kinda turned red.

- But the next thing you knew she snatched the glasses and ended up wearing them herself.

- You lightly giggled at her antics and stared at her admiring.

Ha-ri-

- She didnt realized it was you until she slightly look closer.

- When she realized you were busy with reading she decided to leave you alone

Mi-jin-

- She observed you for a moment.

- She realized it was just you with glasses on.

Eunji-

- She thought you looked cute on it.

- She decided to sit down next to you and lay her head on your shoulder.

Hee su-

- She was reading with you from the start.

- She always fix your glasses whenever it's falling down.

Hyeong-ju-

- She never saw you with glasses before so she thought you look nice with it.

- She saw a bit of dirt of the lenses and reached for the glasses case and took out the fabric out of it and gave it to you.

- You looked at her confused before she pointed out the dirt on the lenses.

———
A/n- Thank you howling-lycaon for the idea again, appreciate it, the other idea's you sended will be done tomorrow.