They said something mean about you while in an argument + How they will apologis

They said something mean about you while in an argument + How they will apologize.

Ms. Park-

- She was shocked with her own words.

- She didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out.

- She said sorry before leaving not wanting to see your hurt expression.

- After that the both of you didn't talk.

- She wanted to make up with you so she put letter in your office with a sorry letter and a bag with your favorite snacks and drinks.

On-jo-

- She immediately shut her mouth once she said that.

- She was also hurt when you saw your hurt expression.

- She wanted to speak but nothing came out her mouth.

- When you left she started to hit herself on the head an keep repeating 'Stupid'.

- She put your favorite snack in your desk before class stared an made sure that your other classmates doesn't take it.

- There was also a small note attach to it written on it was 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean it my love :('

Nam-ra-

- Once she said that she immediately left not wanting to see you with a hurt expression.

- Once she left she felt more guilty leaving you like that.

- You guys didn't talk that day but the next day instead of facing and talking to you, like On-jo she left you something on your desk.

- It was your favorite drink and your favorite sweets in a bag.

- You also found a small letter which was an apology letter.

- You also found a silver ring which looked like a promise ring with your initials in it.

- After you both made up you scolded her to never buy expensive gifts again but she didn't listen.

I-sak-

- She didn't noticed until she saw you almost crying.

- She tried to explain until you left her alone.

- She asked help from your friends they weren't happy that she hunt you but they didn't want to see their favorite couple ignoring each other.

- She bought you a cute clip which was also your favorite color and a white stuffed bear.

- She also wrote an apology letter and put it with the stuffed bear and the clip.

- She put it on your chair and waited for you to take it.

- She saw you slightly smiled after you read the letter and looked at the stuffed bear and clip, she was more happy when you wore it the clip.

Na-yeon-

- She immediately shut up when she said that.

- She didn't want the argument to go more or else it will get worse.

- She left while hitting her head multiple times.

- The rest of the day she thought of what she will do to apologise.

- She ended up buying you your favorite sweets and 3 small plushie.

- She putted it on your desk and waited for you to take it.

- You ended up seeing the bag with the sweets, plushies and an apology note.

- The 2 of you were now ok and started to hang out again at lunch.

Ha-ri-

- She left with rage and guilt but more guilt.

- She didn't know what to do, so decided to do something different than just an apology note.

- Well she did ended up making an apology note with it but besides the point-

- She put the apology note and gift at your locker and left before you can spot her.

- When you opened your locker you saw the apology note and bag with her gift.

- After you read the apology note you opened the bag and was shocked on what's inside.

- It was one of her arrows with your and her initials carved in it.

(Like (Last Initials).(First Initials) x J.H)

Mi-jin-

- Left with lots of guilt.

- She did not know what to do but smoke that day.

- She tried to think of something to at least get you two in good terms.

- She ended up giving you your favorite snack with your favorite flower.

- She was about to put it on your desk when you suddenly entered the classroom spotting her almost putting it on your desk.

- She ended up giving it to you and apologizing.

Eunji-

- She didn't taught that she will say something like that to you but she did.

- Her hands were shaking when you looked at her with a hurt expression.

- She left while her voice was trembling.

- She bought you a clip and made matching bracelets.

- After she got you the stuffs she gave it to you personally and apologized.

- You guys immediately made up.

Hee su-

- She put her hands on her mouth when she said it.

- When she was about to apologize you left hurt.

- She was thinking on how your gonna made up.

- She ended up just giving you the hoodie you always steal from her and a chocolate bar.

- She secretly put it in your bag when you left for lunch with the others.

- She also put an apology letter in.

————
A/N- if you read my announcement in my conversation board you can tell I did not won.

I could not help it.

I promise starting tomorrow (it is around 10:59pm here) I will not update and just rest for 2 days ok?

STARTING NOW I WILL TAKE A REST!