Nam-ra fluff alphabet

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

- She likes to spend her time with you reading, just spending lunch together at the rooftop or just walking at the walkway while talking.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

- She loves everything about you, she couldn't just pick, she admires every single thing about you.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

- She wasn't the best when it comes to comfort but just the feeling with her beside you holding you in her arms is enough.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

- She pictures a normal life with you, no one ruining it, not her family judging neither of you, just a peaceful life.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

- She rather passive, she loves that you show her that she feels love all the time.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

- Fights don't rather happen a lot,but when it does she easily forgives you since she doesn't want you to ignore her.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

- She is very greatful for everything you done for her, in exchange she does the same.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

- She's rather open with you than with anyone else, she trust you as much as you trust her.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

- You thought her to be a little open with people but she actually manage to talk to her classmates a little more.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

- Shes not the one to get easily jealous but she does cling onto you like she's showing the person your taken

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

- Shes a very shy kisser at first, but growing to the relationship she started to become more passionate and rough.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

- Shes actually confident to ask you out on a date, after the date she manage to confess to you.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

- She haven't been thinking about marriage yet since your both still 16-17, but growing up she wanted to spend her whole life with you. She would most likely to propose while watching the stars and the marriage with be simple but manageable.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?

- She isn't true one for the simple pet names 'babe' or 'baby' she loves to be more passionate she loves to call you 'love' 'princess' and 'pretty girl'.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

- she express her love by just staying at your side and giving you small soft kisses, it's very obvious for you but she didn't know she was that obvious.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

- She the rather the shy one in the relationship, she rather hold hands in the halls and kisses and anything else is in private.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that’s beneficial in a relationship.

- Shes a quick thinker and helps you a lot with your assignments or anything else in general.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

- Shes rather the cliché one, she loves leaving gifts at your desk, flowers, notes or even your favorite snack. She also loves to take you on picnic dates at weekends.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

- Shes very supportive of it, she believes you can do it, she sometimes give you tips so you won't get stress.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

- she likes to try something new, but most of the time she goes for her certain routine.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

- She knows you a lot, she knows when something is up when your in a bad mood. She trys to make sure your ok by staying by your side.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it’s worth in comparison to other things in their life?

- The relationship she has with you is important for her and she doesn't want to mess things up with you, yes a lot of things is important but for her your relationship something that matters a lot for her.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

- She has a playlist for you, and your couple playlist.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

- She loves both, when she's tired she leans her head on your shoulder, when she noticed your tired she kisses your forehead or head. Cuddles and Lip kisses are mostly in private but when she's more confident she kisses you while classes haven't started yet or even just meeting up.

Y earning - How will they cope when they’re missing their partner?

- She gets herself busy with work, but when she misses you so much she text you at random times.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

- She would make sure to get the better future for the both or you and she is willing to sacrifice herself if anything bad happens.

———
This is not mine all credits for the owner in tumblr.

(Please give some support in my new book it's called Interest a Heartstopper fic, only if you'd like tho :])