They see you crying.

They see you crying:

Ms. Park-

- She would leave you alone for a while for a good 3-5 minutes.

- But she will come back with water and your favorite snacks.

- She would comfort you until you stop.

- Afterwards she wont ask you why you were crying cause she knows you would start crying again while explaining.

On-jo-

- Cuddles and Kisses are the first thing she would do.

- After that she would ask what happened.

- If someone made you cry they will break their leg, if it's something else she will stay with you for the rest of the day.

- She carried your bag when school ended.

Nam-ra-

- She wasn't the best at comforting but would try her best for her s/o (significant other).

- Head Kisses and whispering sweet words to you.

- Would try and find out what happened and why she suddenly found you crying.

- She wouldn't leave your side for the rest of the day.

I-sak-

- She immediately went to you and hugged you.

- Face kisses and trying to make you laugh with random jokes she heard or came up with.

- Cuddles afterwards and would let you sleep on her.

- She doesn't like to see you sad so seeing you cry almost made her cry.

Na-yeon-

- She came to you and let you cry on her shoulder.

- She doesn't care if her uniform gets wet from your tears.

- Playing with your hair plus forehead kisses is what she would do while your head was on her shoulder.

- Her soft smiles would always warm your heart.

Ha-ri-

- Like Nam-ra not the best at comforting but would try.

- She would let you wear her extra jacket she carries around.

- Giving you hugs and whispering comforting words to you.

- She had to reason with her coach on why she didn't attend archery practice that day.

Mi-jin-

- Would immediately go to you and ask what's wrong.

- Cheek kisses and hugs is what you would get.

- Most of the time she would try to make you laugh demonstrating on what she would do to the person that made you cry.

- Would do anything for you at the rest of the day.

Eunji-

- Would be very worried, she would try her best to comfort you.

- She would go out for a while and comes back with Your favorite snacks and water.

- Would try to calm you down for a while, if she manage to get you to calm down she would told you to drink water.

- She let's you rest for while.

Hee su-

- See gave you a chocolate bar and would try to cheer you up by giving you kisses.

- She gave you the hoodie she was wearing to at least make you a little better.

- Holding hands for the rest of the day.

- She wouldn't leave your side and would reason why she wouldn't let go of your hand.

————
A/n- requested by IL0vesussines here's your requested other's would be out after I take a small rest :]