They catch you in a deep sleep

They catch you in a deep sleep-

Again idea by- howling-lycaon

Ms. Park-

- She was sent to give you some papers and knocked your office door.

- When you didn't respond in 3 minutes she slowly opened the door revealing you sleeping

- She didn't want to disturb your sleep so she decided to just leave half of the papers and she decided to do the other half.

On-jo-

- She was about to ask you a question when she realized you were asleep on your desk.

- She didn't know what to do since the teacher was about to enter soon.

- She had no choice but wake you up, but that didn't work so she made sure the teacher won't notice you sleeping.

Nam-ra-

- The teacher was still discussing and she was writing notes.

- Her pen ran out of ink so she needed another one.

- she was about to ask you for one when she saw that you were asleep under your arms was your notebook.

- She tried to wake you up but you were in deep sleep.

- She played with your hair and just borrowed your pen that was on your desk for a while to take notes

I-sak-

- She already knew since you told her your gonna sleep for a moment.

- but she didn't know you were in deep sleep, when the teacher entered she shooked your shoulder thinking it will wake you up but it didn't.

- She didn't realize it until she looked at your direction, when the teacher turned around to write on the blackboard, she shook your shoulder more aggressive in panic.

Na-yeon-

- She played with your hair while the teacher was discussing.

- When the teacher told Na-yeon to wake you up, she tried to wake you up but you didn't.

- When the teacher realized you didn't wake up yet they tried themself but that also didn't work and just decided to leave you alone.

Mi-jin-

- The both of you were asleep.

- You guys got in trouble for that and scolded you both, the 2 of you were to drowsy to listen to them scolding your guys and almost slept again.

Ha-ri-

- It was during archery practice and the team was on break.

- She realized you were asleep when you placed your head on her shoulder.

- She told Min-jae to tell the coach that you were gonna be excused for the rest of the practice due to the lack of sleep.

Eunji-

- The both of you were in the library.

- It was so quite it kinda gave comfort to you as you just ended up sleeping.

- She was about to asked what book were you reading but when she saw you were sleeping she just let's you and went back to reading.

- She may or may not also ended up sleeping as well.

Hee su-

- she was gonna ask for a sharpener so she can continue to draw.

- When she saw you peacefully sleeping she left you alone to sleep for a little.

- She didn't want to disturb you.

Hyeon-ju-

- it was after school and you were sleeping on your desk.

- you promised her that your gonna take her out for dinner.

- the ways she tried to wake you up didn't work, shaking your shoulders, tapping your head,

- so she decided to do something more unique.

- She took all her books and stacked them up and slammed it to the desk next to you.

- You surely woke up to it since it was so loud and it was just next to you.

———
A/n- naol naka tulog.