You showed them an art that you drew

You showed them an art that you drew;

Ms. Park-

- She keeps it in her office.

- She puts it just in her table.

- Its also framed by the way.

On-jo-

- She asked you if she can keep it as you said you were ok with it.

- She kept it safe and admired the art whenever she's not with you

- Once Cheong-san asked her if she can see it, he almost ripped it but she manage to take it from him before he can do anything with it.

Nam-ra-

- She was staring with it for a a moment, you thought it wasn't good enough as you told her that you were just gonna re-do it.

- She stopped you and told you the art was beautiful.

- 'It's beautiful like the artist theirself'

I-sak-

- She would snatch it from you and admire it.

- She loves the art that you made.

- You guys ended up making more after that.

Na-yeon-

- Like the other's she admires it.

- She told you you missed a part that wasn't fully colored that made you irritated by it.

- She kept it afterwards and you didn't mind it.

Ha-ri-

- Unlike the other's instead of asking you If she can keep it she stole it from you.

- Everytime she's taking a break from practising she always look at the art you made as if its a type of motivation for her.

- You found out she stole the art when you spotted her admiring it.

Mi-jin-

- Like Ha-ri she also stole it from you.

- But wasn't so slick, you immediately found out when you saw her taking it from your desk.

- You gave it to her anyways cause she was giving you puppy eyes and you couldn't resist her.

Eunji-

- She loved it as well.

- she was about to ask you if she can keep it but if she did Gwi-nam would just drop her stuffs and find out about the art and just rip it.

- You gave it to her anyways and if Gwi-nam did do it you would break his bone out of anger since he bullied your beloved and ripped such hardwork.

Hee su-

- She always admire whatever art work you do.

- She was also your idea giver on what you would draw/paint.

- You gave it to her as a small thank you for helping you out with it.

————
A/N- another request by IL0vesussines thank you for giving off your preference ideas to me.

I appreciate you so much :]

Also update on people's oneshot request I have them in drafts right here.

The Nam-ra x Fem!Reader x On-jo wasn't requested it was just something I did cause I was bored

For the person who did requested an On-jo x Reader x Nam-ra, I'm still thinking about it.

If I did decline the request (Yes I also decline request but not frequently) I hope you enjoy this one then.

For people who request which story please tell me here. I kinda got confused.

Just say 'Me' if you are the one who requested the story.

'Enemies?' Na-yeon x GN!Reader -

'Reunite' Nam-ra x Fem!Reader -

'More than friends' I-sak x Fem!Reader-

'Confession' On-jo x Fem!Reader -

The confession oneshot is also request by the same person who requested the On-jo x Fem!Reader x Nam-ra. (If I'm correct)

I'm sorry If most of them is Fem!Reader most of them I asked the person who requested this.

But if I didn't I look at their reading list to see on what gender ff they are reading.

But if I just know them or see them everywhere most of the time I already know.

I'm talking to you ShenReading I see you everywhere.

That will be all have a good day :]