If you died

If you died-

(TW- Mentions of panic attacks (I'm sorry)

( I came up with this at 9pm )

Ms. Park-

- Isn't like her true self anymore.

- She doesn't attend her classes much often anymore.

- if she does her students realize her puffy eyes and her raspy voice on how much she's crying.

- Students got so worried about her.

On-jo-

- Isn't her bubbly self anymore.

- She doesn't talk to anyone in school not even I-sak or Cheong-san.

- If she goes home her dad always notice she immediately go to her her room and lock it.

- Him and her friends are worried for her.

Nam-ra-

- More closed than before.

- She already don't talk to people but it was new that she wasn't even raising her hand for once when a teacher ask a question.

- She gets panic attacks when she's stress but it happens more often now and she doesn't know how to calm herself without your comfort.

- She doesn't know what to do without you, even her parents were worried cause she usually goes down for breakfast with puffy eyes.

I-sak-

- tries to hide it and act happy in front of her friends so they won't worry about her.

- But in closed areas she lets all of it out, mostly in an empty bathroom stall, her bedroom or an empty classroom.

- After that she even writes her jokes in a piece of sticky notes and put it in a notebook dedicated to you.

- She reads the whole thing over and over again to remember things you love, if the notebook gets full she buys a new one and started to write more things or put more sticky notes in.

Na-yeon-

- She cries herself to sleep a lot, sometimes panic attacks occurs.

- She doesn't have anyone anymore, mostly losing the only person who cared for her and who loved her.

- Students even realize she doesn't go snoop for other people's business and even rumors doesn't happen anymore.

- She doesn't know what to do, she wanted to hear that sweet 'I love you, always and forever' just one last time.

- Like before she eats alone, not anyone to talk to and tell jokes about while eating, heck she probably just play with her food and not eat.

Ha-ri-

- Like Nam-ra she gets more closed than before.

- She doesn't talk to anyone, not even Wu-jin.

- She gets more frustrated with archery practices.

- She broke some of her arrows in anger and sadness.

- She kept your bow and made sure it was safe from others.

Mi-jin-

- Acts like she doesn't care but inside she was hurt and broken

- She gets more angry easier than before.

- There is no one to calm her down or to tell her 'I love you' anymore.

- She started to break things that was in her way and will have no hesitation to kill someone else if they talk bullshit about you.

- She also smokes more often.

Eunji-

- There was one thing that she had her mind.

- Make you proud and happy for one last time.

- When it was the time she was getting bullied and they talked shit about you, she stood up and fought them and they ended up losing.

- She knows that she also have to take care of herself for you.

Hee su-

- Stays quite in her chair and doesn't talk go anyone.

- She mostly excuses herself to go to the bathroom to let it all out.

- She once kept one of your hoodies and wore it most of the time, she doesn't care if your scent is gone from the hoodie, it's just fine if the hoodie is with her.

- She actually have a picture of both of you in her phone case, she takes it out most of the time and just looks at it with teary eyes.

Hyeong-ju-

- She let's out frustrated groans all the time and kick things out her way.

- One time Gwi-nam said that you 'deserved it' she did not hesitate and ran to him and kicks him on where it doesn't shine a lot of times making sure he doesn't have kids anytime.

- She doesn't let out her emotions with a lot of people around cause she thinks it's embarrassing but in closed spaces she does let it out.

- She bought a (favorite animal) stuff toy cause she always reminds her of you.

———
A/n - I am very sorry for this, please don't attack me, if I made you sad I'm very sorry.

Anyways, I am wondering if you have any news for the s2 ep11? Cause I didn't see it in theowlclub.net yet,

No spoilers tho please, I'm trying not get any spoilers from tiktok the whole morning.