Chapter 16: Wrath Of Tiger Claw

(Skipping Pizza Face episode since it's just a dream from Mikey's mind)

We were currently at Murakami's restaurant since the guys wanted to follow me after I planned on going out to eat. And they took this chance to have a weird training session in the middle of the restaurant while I was sitting down eating my bowl of ramen.

"I've put up with you guys for long times. But this is about to get real!" Mikey shouted, getting into a defense stance.

"You don't want this kind of pain, Mikey." Raph glared as he pounded his fists together.

"Big talk for someone with such a limited vocabulary, Raph." Donnie said yo which Raph just pushed him away.

"You sure you're ready?" Leo asked his brother.

"You kiddin'? I was born ready!" Raph stated determinedly.

"Bet you 100 yen that they all fail." I smiled as I looked over at the blind man that owned the restaurant.

"We will just have to see." He replied with a smile. "One pizza gyoza, coming up." He held up the dumpling between a pair of chopsticks as everyone eyed it as a prize they were determined to win.

He tossed it into the air and instantly all the guys except for Leo tried fighting each other to see who could get the dumpling first. Long story short, they all ended up in a dog pile except for Leo who was the one who caught it and ate it.

"Heh, thought I'd play after all."

"What happened to 'I'm to broody for this game'?" Raph rolled his eyes.

"Nevermind that. Just have some pizza gyoza." I called over as Murakami handed out a platter of dumplings to each of us.

We were all happily eating our meal and laughing about whatever until I looked over and noticed that Leo wasn't a part of it. He was over sitting by the windowsill while looking out the window and sulking.

I got up and walked over to him while giving the others a look of 'don't you dare say anything'.

"Hey there, fearless. What's on your mind?" I asked my blue clad brother. Although I think I could tell what he's thinking about. It's been on my mind as well.

"Master Splinter is her real father. How could Karai still wanna be with the Shredder?" He questioned.

"Well, I've thought about that too when I was living out in the city honestly. But every time I tell myself the same answer."

"Which is?" He asked.

"That she was lied to. And she's at that state where if she knew the truth then everything she's known would be a lie. And that can really affect someone even to the point they don't even know what to believe. So unless we have the right amount of proof then she won't dare think about abandoning Shredder. Words alone isn't enough to prove that to her. We'll just have to try something else next time we see her." I explained.

"I guess you're right." He sighed.

"I am right. I spent a lot of time alone up on those rooftops. I did a lot of thinking." I smiled as I playfully smacked his shoulder.

"Heh, surprised all that alone time didn't make you go insane." He chuckled.

"Oh, who says I'm not insane?" I smirked devilishly, reaching my hand out to take out one of his katanas. "En garde, Leonardo!"

I ran up and was about to attack him but he quickly grabbed my wrist and held me in an headlock as I struggled to break free.

"Still think you can beat me?" He smirked.