Chapter 2: Invasion Of The Squirrelanoids

Mutant squirrels that can multiply inside human intestines. Name a weirder and more screwed up mutant. After spilling mutagen canisters all over New York, the guys are trying to find all the canisters they lost. But it seems that the anime got to it first. I wasn't around to deal with the issue since I was too busy hanging out with April. Just because they screwed up doesn't mean they can ruin the bond April and I have. I just hope the guys will be better prepared for anything that happens next.
-Myrina

I wrote the latest situation that happened in the lair down in my journal before closing it and hiding it in my bedside drawer.

I'm still mad at the guys for what happened even though I know it was a mistake. But I'm mostly mad at them for letting Kirby get mutated which caused April to leave us for good. Well, sorta. I still hang out with her.

We'll meet up at the park at times after she gets out of school or later in the evening. As long as I don't mention my brothers to her we stay close together.

But hopefully everything will turn out better in the future.

(Sry for the short chapter. Her journal entries will always kinda be short.)