Chapter 6: Target: April O'Neil

Minding my own business without running into the guys is easier said than done. Any time I come out of my room they just stare at me and try to ask if I'm ok.

I ignore them or else I know I'm gonna lash out at them again.

Everything that's been going on is hard to forget. And I'm still mad and very hurt about the whole Karai being my sister situation. There was a part of my life that my father kept hidden and I have no idea if the others, besides Leo, knows. Of course I'm heartbroken and feel betrayed. The one family that I thought I could trust kept a big secret from me. Even if they may know or not.

I bit down on my tongue to not scream in rage as I made my way towards the kitchen, hauling on anymore snacks that I can find so I can go back to hibernating in my cozy dark room and watch anime.

"Uh... hey, Myra. What are you up to?" I heard Donnie ask me just as I opened the fridge. I guess he finally got back from trying to spy on April.

I let out a deep groan from my throat as I clutched my free hand onto a fist and grabbed three coke bottles before slamming the refrigerator door shut, turning around to glare at the guys who were just standing there with concerned faces, waiting for me to scream and yell at them.

"Drowning in my sorrows. What are you up to?" I spat as I opened one of the coke bottles and downed half of it.

Yeah, I was a complete mess. I'm pretty sure the purple bags under my eyes gave my pale dead skin a bit of color. Didn't say it was a lively color. My thin figure remaining the same but my body felt weak and cold. My hair was all frizzled and overall messy. But I didn't care about my appearance at all at the moment.

"We were about to watch Super Robo Mecha Force." Mikey stated. Apparently that's some old anime show that he found some time ago.

"Hm. That's nice. THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at them, walking past them and back to my room, not giving them a chance to talk to me anymore.

——————————

It wasn't until a few moments later that I heard a constant banging at my door, along with Donnie's voice causing me to groan and bang my head against the wall.

"Myra, I know you're mad. But it's the Kraang. They're up to something." He stated.

I sat up straight and got up to put on my hoddie to cover up my messy tank top before walking out, immediately piling into the shellraiser with the others as Leo drove off in the direction of the destination.

Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I don't wanna bash some Kraang. Plus, might be a good way to release all my pent up energy.

"From what I could translate from the communication orb, it seems the Kraang are building some sort of advanced weaponry." Donnie explained.

"Any guess what it could be?" Leo asked to which Mikey instantly raised his hand.

"Oh! Lasers disguised as burritos! Yes! It all makes sense now."

I facepalmed and scratched my nails over my eyelids and down my face at his stupidity. It wasn't even funny anymore. Just plain stupid.

"It does make sense. You have the brain of an avocado!" Raph glared over at him before I had the chance to lash out. Seems like he wasn't amused either.

"Alright guys, focus. We find the weaponry and destroy it. Then we get Mexican. Pizza." Leo smirked at his idea.

"It's Italian, stupido." I muttered under my breath and rolled my eyes.

We stopped nearby our destination and traveled by rooftop before we came across the building that was surrounded by Kraang droids in their human suits. Long story short, Mikey somehow used his shadow puppetry skills to distract the robots juts long enough for us to get in.