XC: Almost Set... to Escape!

Start from the beginning

Viviana seemed to be self-assured and adept at dressing both men and women. While she was asking her staff to bring velvet materials in various colours so she could pick the ideal one, he was already collecting Aragorn's measurements. Aragorn was instructed to put on a scarlet red silk shirt first, along with a pair of black slacks. Prior to the armour, the king's clothing should be good and comfy on the inside.

It took no time at all for Dwite to arrive with his own squad and carry the king's armour. It was armour fashioned especially for the king out of black and silver metal. The white tree and the Gondor symbol were painted in a golden pattern on the torso. Later, boots, arm bracelets, and all the other required items were brought.

It barely took a minute for his empty room to fill with strangers who were around him and everyone had a question or statement for him. There were others attempting to put items on or remove items from him. Aragorn made an effort to inhale deeply and avoid killing anybody. His life fell into disarray after only one day and one blow to the head.

"Can we go through the list of family members and friends and see how they fit?" He was questioned by Éowyn as she drew his attention away from the chaos that had erupted inside his chamber. "We won't argue because I've determined that the dwarves, elves, and humans will all stand alongside. However, I haven't chosen who will stand next to whom."

She was interrupted by Aragorn, who said, "It was a good choice, my lady, to keep each race together, but let them determine how they would stand." As a maiden began to brush his hair and lamented how knotted it was, he said and almost resisted the urge to swear.

"But my Lord, there must be a structure; we cannot simply let people pick where to stand." She confronted him and showed Aragorn some paper sheets while they were being disputed. "You can see the plan I was able to come up with, but I still don't understand all the specifics."

Estel glanced around the room, noting the fresh pandemonium that had been generated, and took a moment to reflect. Windows were opened, materials and armour were brought inside, a fire was blazing, and there was also water and refreshments available. He was prepared to leap out the window and go back to Rivendell since there were so many noises and conversations going on around him.

He moved away from the individuals who were huddled around him as his stress level gradually rose, grabbed Éowyn's planning documents from her hands, and flung them into the flames. Aragorn grinned as the paper burnt before eventually inhaling deeply."As he approached the party that was waiting for him, he added, "Just let them stand anywhere they choose to stand Lady Éowyn, everyone is welcome, and they are permitted to stand wherever they like."

Éowyn saw her day's effort disappear as she watched, and she was about to condemn him, but she managed to restrain herself since she had been taught manners. She ventured to add, "If you desire, however, have you chosen who would be attending the party following the coronation?" and observed as Aragorn puzzledly looked at her.

"All are welcome. How can we leave anybody out of such a significant day that we all commemorate today, my lady? We are celebrating today because we have defeated the darkness. We are permitted to take a little respite and rejoice, even though there is still much work to be done to guarantee peace in every part of Middle Earth." said Aragorn.

Although she seemed shocked, Éowyn nodded in agreement with him and asked the following question concerning the menu, beverages, and decorations. Aragorn began to petty Faramir and his decision since there were so many unanswered issues. Aragorn eventually said, "Enough," to the inquiries and the confusion that persisted all around him. "Leave us and go to make ready yourself, my lady, there is not much time left."