LXVII: Debates

Minas Tirith, 3019 TA, March 16

The elf awoke to a grey pre-dawn light and the quiet breathing of a person lying next to him. He recognized that it was a person and recalled what had transpired. He brushed the sleep from his eyes and let his palm to rest on his face. As he pulled himself up into a sitting posture, he grimaced as he saw the nude woman lying in his arms. How did he get to that location?

A few hours previously, he recalled all that had unfolded while frowning. He had courageously gotten himself into another trouble. Last night, he was so enchanted by the human that he could not contain himself, or rather, he did not want to. It might be the final time they share a few minutes of tranquility. And he had promised to ruin everything. Was it profitable?

The answer was straightforward: Yes. It was worthwhile, even if it would cost him more than he had negotiated. Legolas was not a fool; he was aware of the consequences when he slept with the human last night. It may have meant two different things to her and to him. However, he took a risk.

The desire he had had to be with her. Such dark and seductive feelings had never before overcome him with any other maiden. She could not, however, be compared to anybody. She was an ultimate enigma to which he always sought the solution. And there was one more thing he wanted to know about her tonight.

And surprisingly, she agreed. She appeared to ask the same questions that he did for whatever purpose, if not just for her own amusement. Neither he nor she acted in a manner that was prudent. However, what was done was done, and they were unable to undo the fact that they had slept together.

In addition to leaning back against the tree and drawing her closer to his chest, he acknowledged one more thing with a smile. It was of little relevance and only a foolish letter. Just a ridiculous notion, an absurd notion of...

As for her, she was much awake when Legolas pulled her closer to him, and she simply relaxed against him. Legolas was a fair lord indeed, she was not sure if it was his elvish blood or his royal upbringing, but being with the elf could not be compared with any human.

It was not plain, nor simple. Surely, from her side, it started with her urges turned on and her mind on the gut. It began as she recalled it. However, it was not long before things changed. There was not only the satisfaction with being with someone, Legolas was somehow fulfilling.

Their sexual encounter was not only about to bodies being connected. It was something more, more complicated, and more heavenly. It brought Xena to touch another way of the elves. And honestly, she did not care about the elves, it had only done so with this one elf, Legolas.

And honestly, how managed the virgin elf master such knowledge. It did not matter at the moment, as it did not matter why her own body reacted as it was the first time she was having a sexual encounter. All those wee annoying questions she did not need to answer.

Maybe after the was over, and she was still alive. Then it would make more sense to seek further knowledge. For the time being, it was enough that she could sleep inside his arms without any explanations given.

The sun had finally risen, and the wind was still blowing from the west. Together, the Elf, the Human female, and the Dwarf entered Minas Tirith, and many who saw them pass were amazed to see such companions; for Legolas was handsome beyond the measure of men, and Xena was a lady in armor, while Gimli followed them while stroking his beard. They were left with perplexing glances and weird looks. However, they ignored the people and focused on the city.

"There is some good stonework here, but also some that are less good, and the streets could be better contrived. When Aragorn comes into his own, I shall offer him the service of stone wrights of the Mountain, and we will make this a town to be proud of." Gimli son of Glóin said as he surveyed the walls.