Out At Sea

"LUFFY YOU IDIOT, DON'T EAT ALL THE FOOD!" Ace hit Luffy over the head, an angry expression on his face. Luffy had a piece of meat in his mouth and tears in his eyes from the pain Ace had just inflicted on him. 

"But I'm hungry, you haven't let me eat anything today, WE SKIPPED BREAKFAST!!" Ace was practically about to burst with anger as he lifted his fist once more. Luffy covered his head with his arms and clenched his eyes shut. When he didn't feel impact to his head he slowly opened one eye.

"Calm down, both of you. We'll reach an island in about 2-3 days, just hold on Luffy, we'll get to eat a feast real soon," said Sabo with a smile as he rubbed Luffy's head gently. Luffy laughed as he stuffed the rest of the meat in his mouth and pounced at Ace.

"O-OI!" shouted Ace as him and his little brother toppled over. 

"Sorry Ace," giggled Luffy as Ace just sighed. 

"You're really good at reading maps Sabo, be my navigator!" Ace and Luffy both said at the same time. 

"AS IF!?" shouted Sabo as a response before sighing and fixing his hat. "Don't even think about it Luffy."

Luffy was currently ready to lean over the edge of the boat and catch a fish with his hands. Last time that 'bright' idea popped into his mind, the trio had been soaking wet afterwards. You could never get a break with them. "I'm so hungry.." moaned Luffy. In the area surrounding them, only the waves, wind and stomachs growling could be heard. 

HI. So first time writing a One Piece story but I really love One piece so hope you enjoy reading the rest. -v-