64

I was eager to gave justice for my lover, Shaneia. Within 4 months, the suspect was now in jail.

Today is February 24, the day of our anniversary. I went to our house and I noticed that she's not around. I also checked every room and I didn't saw anything. Her clothes and things was not inside the walk in closet anymore. 

She already left. 

I should be mad because she fooled me, the reason why I chose Shaneia over her because her sister didn't have to pretend and to fool me. She didn't have to pretend who she really was. 

She has this powerful aura even if she looks badass woman. Had this strong personality. 

"Bro, why did you suddenly want us to meet? Is there a problem?" Tanong sa 'kin ni Harvey nang makapasok na siya sa loob ng condo ko. I pointed the couch near where I was sitting. 

Mabuti nalang at wala rito si Akesha. May group study sila at bukas pa ang balik. I have plans for tonight. 

"Mukhang seryoso ang pag uusapan natin, ah. What is it? Spill the tea, man," he encouraged me. I just looked at him with no emotion on my face. 

"Did you remember when you told me that you noticed something about Shaneia?" I coldly asked him. He didn't talked for a moment. He became serious when he answered my question. 

"I can still remember it. Why?" He asked me back. Isinandal ko ang likod ko sa couch at pinagsiklop ang kamay ko. 

"I did some research about the case of Shobee and I noticed something, Harvey," I stated. His emotion didn't change. "I read many articles and noticed the blog many years ago. And it says that it's not Shobee who had been kidnapped, so it means she's not the one who died, right?" 

His emotion quickly changed because of what I've said. 

"What article?" His voice became cold. 

"It doesn't matter. The thing is.. I want to hear from you if you have any idea about that. All I want to hear if it is yes or no, Harvey."

I was eager to know if he had an idea about this. It's a big deal for me because Shaneia was involved here. 

"Yes," he seriously utter. "And I also want to tell you something, but I was very busy to talk to you about this thing, too." 

I already expected that he would say that. I just relaxed my mind and wait for him to talked again. 

"The woman you are with for almost four years was not really your girlfriend," he confessed. "It's Shobee, bro. The twin sister of Shaneia." 

I felt my heart clenched when I remember that. I already knew about that, but it has different kind of pain when I heard it from him, from my bestfriend. 

"At ngayon mo lang naisip na sabihin sa 'kin ang bagay na 'yan?" Malamig na tanong ko sa kaniya. He looked hesitant, tho. 

"Bro, ngayon ko lang rin nalaman ang tungkol sa bagay na 'to. I'm not keeping any secrets from you. I promise. Even if you kill me, I don't have any idea about this," he sound so sincere, so I'll let him pass for now. 

He explained me everything. He even talked to twin sister of my girlfriend, Shaneia. I am truly mad about what she did, but I've realized that she's hurting, too. After all, Shaneia was still her sister. 

Tonight, is the night that I planned to talk to her and see her for the last time. After this, I will never let destiny have their ways for us. I never loved her at all. 

I tried my best to love her when Shaneia and I talked when we were in high school days. She told me that her twin sister likes me. Shobee was mad at her because of me.