Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday

I jumped off of Trevor and smacked him upside the back of his head. He groaned rubbing his head. "What was that for?" He whined.

"You brought me here you big off and wait whaaaa?" I turned around facing everyone. They looked at me wide eyed and gasped.

"Mya you look , look so beautiful." Damian said stepping towards me and giving me a hug. A low growl rippled through the room but Damian ignored it until he himself was ready to stop hugging me. "Oh and happy sevententh birthdays ." He said handing me a box. Then taking the box from me opening it and slipping the bracelet on my arm. 'Happy Birthday Mya' engraved in the side.

I was pulled from him into my sisters arms. They wrapped me into hugs that i couldve stayed in forever. They pulled me away to soon and dragged me out of the room. "You are not going to party like this." She said curtly.

"Party?"

"The whole school knows its your birthday your party will be thrown in the court yard there's more space that's where all the boys are."

"Umm wheres Santana? I need to talk to her"

"She'll be in here in a few."

The door swung open and Priscilla pulled me in.

"I never got to fully meet you and you just gave up my brother to my whorish best-friend." She yelled.

"Im um sorry?" I mumbled.

"Paige has changed for the better though so thank you." She hugged me and someone stepped on my hair my head leaned back. I frowned at Santana. She looked at me apologetically.

Crystal walked towards me with scissors and the evil grin on her face told me this wasnt going to be easy. "Alisha cut my hair not the little devilish sister of ours and cut it to my waist please."

She mumbled something under her breath before taking the scissors out of Crystals grasp and began to cut my hair.

"Santana?"

She stood in front of me. "What?"

"I thought you saw my dream then everyone yells my birthday"

"I did get it you were at a party when you were like four and your dad and mom was there and you and your sisters were close and having fun and everyone said happy birthday and it faded out and im guessing you woke up and I rushed to your room to say happy birthday but seen the little things you and that boyfriend of yours were doing and yeah you know the rest."

"Um, no that was not my dream I didnt even remember today was my birthday."

"Then what was it?"

I told her my story reliving the very moment that made my spin chill. Everyone in the room just gaped at me when I was done.

"Finish!" Alisha said happily throwing the rest of the hair in the trash like just before.

Trying to forget what i just said that seemed to set a tense atmosphere I rubbed my hands together. "What am I wearing?

Crystal snapped out of her trance and squealed. "I know what you should wear."

"How do you guys talk about stuff so deep then simply change the subject like she didn't just say that?"

"Its better that way plus its her birthday wouldn't want her to be walking around with a cloud over her head now would we now don't tell a soul." Santana said to Priscilla who nodded.

I walked out of there and realized I was on the girls side. I went to me and Trevors room stripped my clothes and showered. A knock on the door made me jump. I wrapped a towel around me and left the bathroom . "Who is it ?" I yelled.

"Open the door." Paige whined.

I groaned swinging the door open angrily. "What im half naked cold and annoyed what can you possibly need from me?"

"Help."

She said jumping into my room and I seen Chase pass. I closed the door and locked it. "Whats going on?"

"His wolf has been on edge all day and hes trying to mate me and Im not ready."

"Mate you?"

"Completely feel or bond you know birds and the bees, hill billy tickle time a little scrubbing in the tub the ole' scratch my back i'll scratch yours , hankie panky , you know um your just very dumbfounded." I still looked at her furrowing my eyebrows I haven't a slightest clue on what she was babbling about.

"Sex Mya Sex I swear you can be such a blonde ohh wait look at your hair." She chuckled to her self and i shook my head she is very odd.

"I need to dress for my party."

"Me two but I am not leaving."

"Fine find something take a shower , get dressed do your hair we leave together."

She nodded and went to the bathroom. I left my hair to air dry. I rummaged through my clothes to find something that would really give today the spark I needed.

I pulled out a dress and held it up on the light to see how it looked.

"Gorgeous." Paige said walking to a pile of clothes . "Wear it." She said looking through the clothes.

It does look good. I slid on a strapless bra since the dress had no straps.

I put it on and gasped as i looked into the full body length mirror in front of me. The red dress hugged every curve in my body there was a bow in the front. It stopped mid thigh and I slipped shorts on under just to feel like me. I put on the jewelry my father gave me and feel a jolt inside me I felt so energetic so powerful so light and beyond this world. My skin was glowing beautifully so there was no need for make up.

I turned to face Paige and she gasped. "You look edible." She said smirking.

"You two." She had on a teal and black dress. The top of it was teal and tight. At the bottom it was flared out and black with teal bedazzles in random places. I put on black flats and she put on black toms. Then we switched because i rather wear my toms.

We did eachothers hair. Mine was straightened but curled at the end and she made me put on red lipstick that wierdly brought out my eyes.

She did her own make up since I had no experience with it. I put her hair in beautiful locks flowing down her back. By the time we were done it was just about time to for my party. That jolt began to make me feel weezy and heavy and unbalanced. I pushed those feelings aside.

We left my room and walked down the hallways and out to the court. Everyone turned and looked at us well actually me. It got so quiet a pin could drop and pierce the silence and still there'd be no interruption. Everyone focused on me as I made my way through the court to find one of my friends. I found Santana. She pulled me aside and whispered in my ear.

"Shes coming."

I felt my blood run cold. Black dots covered my vision. 'What is happening to me?' I thought before i felt completely drained and the black spots covered my reality.

Myas Dress >>>>>>>>>>>