Chapter Eight - Control

"Dammit girl are you done. " I turned to face the Gym teacher "Mya? " He asked stunned.

I smiled. "Yup."

"Hoped I wouldn't see you again."

"Aww you know you missed me."

"Naah, I still don't like you."

I smiled him. "Feelings are still very mutal."

"Why are you in here anyways?"

"Angry and was about to break someone's face." I shrugged.

"Like you did Trevor's on the bus?" He raised an eyebrow.

"He tripped me and disrespected me he deserved it. Anyways I'm leaving now bye."

I turned around walking out of the Gym. Troy caught up to me and he slung his arm over my shoulder. I pushed him away.

"Now what am I going to do?" I asked him.

"Let's eat I'm hungry ." Damien appeared beside me.

"Yeah me too." I agreed.

We went to the sitting area and sat at a table. I walked to the stand apparently giving out tacos. I got three tacos and some nachos and a soda and a bag of chips and two chocolate chip cookies.

I sat back at the table with Troy and Damian and their friend since still I don't know his name.

"Damn Mya. " Damien laughed.

I don't know what he is talking about.

"What now ?" I whined.

"You are not going to eat all of that." He smirked.

"Watch me." I retorted.

"Such a bad ass." I glared at Troy.

"Ohh. Shut up Troy boy."

"Seriously I never met someone so blunt in my life."

I shook my head biting into my second taco. After I finished it I drank my soda. Then I ate both my cookies and drunk more soda finishing my third taco .

"Where the hell does all that go?" Damien asked now that all I had was a bag of chips left.

I shrugged. "I dunno."

I got up and put my chips on the table and threw my wrappers and tray and can into the trash. Walking back to the table I was tripped and caught my self with my hands before I could fall on my face.

I lifted my head up in anger and smirked at the boy with the black eye.

"Looks like you got nobody to back you up." He smirked

"Nah Trevor. Looks like there's nobody to pull me off of you. This time." I lunged at him but in the process I was grabbed by the waist. Being pulled away again.

"Your just one lucky son of a bitch." I yelled as I landed at the table on somebodies lap.

"Like I said bad ass." Troy chuckled

Shaking my head I got off of his lap and sat beside him.

"I need to go to sleep." I muttered getting up.

"Mya where are you going?" Troy asked curiously.

"To bed."

"In my room?" Damian asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Troy what did dick head say about me earlier."

"Ask him."

I turned towards Damien and sat beside him.