Chapter Seven - Mine

We all exchanged looks unsure of who it could be.

"Okay everybody be cool." Travis was shaking and jumping side to side waving his arms in every direction.

"Everyone is being cool but you , sit your bunny happy ass down."

I yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"Okay since everyone just decided to ignore the door I'll get it."

I got up from Chases lap and angrily walked towards the door.

"Zombies Mya Zombies " Travis whispered beside me. I turned around to face him then everyone else.

"Seriously what are you smoking?"

He threw the pillow at my head. "Uncool Mya so uncool. "

I turned to him and forced a smile and continued to open the door. I opened the door and a girl was standing there.

I glared at her. "Damn you were knocking like you were someone important. "

"I am. I'm Chases girlfriend."

I forced a smile. That hurt really bad. Like my heart began to ache so bad. I opened the door and she ran and jumped on him and began to kiss him. I felt a twist in the pit of my stomach and the ache in my heart. My vision began to blur and I knew I wouldn't be able to stand here anymore.

I walked out of the room and turned down the corridor. I walked out into the area where the signs were. I followed the sign that said cafe. I needed to relax. I walked past everyone ignoring people's comments. I knew my eyes were blood shot red and the banging in my head didn't fail to remind me.

I walked way past the sitting area. Deeper down to a grassier area. I walked until I heard no one at all. I sat down . I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head into them while I wrapped my arms around my legs. My heart was beating really fast and I continued to cry the headache that was building in my head made it worse.

Why? Why did I have to fall for the boy? Why did I let myself fall for him? It isn't like me. I never let myself get hurt. I never let anyone make me cry. I never let anyone see me cry. How did I suddenly become so vulnerable? -

"Are you okay?" I've been so entwined in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed someone tapping me .

Anger coursing through my body. I lifted my head slowly. "Do I look okay?" I asked. Realizing it was dark. How long have I been here crying?

"You look beautiful. " He said stunned.

I put my head down. "Yeah I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I don't even know how long I've been here and I look a fucking mess. Don't lie to me." I spat angrily.

"Sorry, But you're just really beautiful."

I sighed. "What do you want?"

"You obviously need someone to talk to. "

"It's not the first time I've been hurt plus I've felt pain worst than this I'll be fine."

"What is your name?"

"Mya. Now go away."

"I'm sorry. I can't do that."

"Why?"

"Don't want to. My names Troy by the way. "

Well obviously he isn't going to leave me alone. Maybe I should just deck him a good one. Yeah maybe that would make me feel better. I sighed getting to my feet and dusting myself off. I walked through the now empty tables and back into the school.