Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am

I groaned as I came to. My head was aching and the warmth that is always covering me isn't here . I opened my eyes and realized I'm not with Trevor at all. I'm in Santanas room. She is passed out beside me.

I sat up dangling my feet over her queen sized bed and rubbed my face I miss Wolfy. As soon as my feet touched the floor Santana jolted awake.

"You can't go to him." She stated.

"Why were you reading my mind? Secondly why?"

"You have to do the ritual first because after you passed out your shield went back up and he flung to the other side of the room."

"Santana I really don't want to."

"Welp no Wolfy then."

"Okay okay . But I don't know how to do it."

"Its Kay I'll help you now sit on the floor." I did as she said .

In front of me she placed a pink candle. Beside that candle a match and a picture of a fairy and matches.

"Umm Mya do you know the chant?" I shook my head. "I have beautiful wings.. " She began to sing I smiled

"Actually my dad taught me that."

"Good so stand and spread your arms out sing the chant three times and light the candle then burn the picture. This plate." She said slipping the plate under the candle. "Will catch the ashes, scoop the ashes into this wooden cup." She placed the cup beside the plate. " Its filled with lily pedals , rain , grass and morning dew. You will have to add a tear drop and blood so that's why you need this." She said shaking the knife placing it in my hands. "Pour the ashes into the cup and stir it then drink it all after that go in the bathroom and sing the other chant."

With that she turned on her heel switching the light off and closing and locking the door. Now I'm sitting in the dark completely dumbfounded. I took a deep breath and placed the knife on the floor and stood up.

I put my arms out as if flying and closed my eyes spinning around singing.

"I am a fairy as beautiful as can be, 

I can fly and sing and speak to the heart of nature, 

I am beautiful, 

My wings are beautiful, 

I have beautiful wings. 

I am a fairy as beautiful and as peaceful as can be."

I repeated it three times and I couldn't help but feel completely free. I stopped and sat in front of the candle. I stared at the picture and then burned it. Watching the ashes fall on to the plate. I moved the candle and dropped the ashes into the cup. I put my arm over the fire and gridded my teeth I brought the cup to my eye as tear drops fell I was surprised when they fell inside and sizzled. I took the knife slitting my wrist and dropping the blood into the cup causing smoke to come from the cup and it began to glow a neon yellow.

I blew out the candle and stood walking to the bathroom I closed the door and drunk the contents of the cup and I felt a pain like I've been electrocuted surge through my body. I grasped the sink for balance and recited the final part of the ritual only wishing for it to be over all ready.

I looked into the mirror . My skin is glowing a neon yellow while my eyes are continuing to change color.

"Give Me The Power!" I chanted melodically five times trying to ignore the surging pain erupting through my body.

"Fairies, 

Fairies Make Me Go Up,  

To Fly In The Sky,  

I am one of you and you are I, 

Beautiful fairies we are , 

Our ancestors remain in our hearts, 

One of a kind each easy to tell apart forever a fairy ,

Sempiternum in aevum mediocris sculpti in corde meo quia hoc est qui sum,

da mihi potentias ad factus quis sum ego, s

um Mya Ruiz et ego Fairy"

The pain I felt after that was unbareable pain I could never imagine pain that was so unreal. I cracked the marble sink breaking my support I fell to the floor unable to move. A burning sensation covered my scalp my body felt numb . A sharp pain erupted through my body and it sucked me into a suffocating empty ness.

*** The last sentence of her chant means "Forever a fairy engraved in my heart because this is who I am give me the powers to become who I am , am Mya Ruiz and I am a Fairy" in Latin .

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥