Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV

Everyone stood there shell shocked not knowing what to do. I even couldn't move I seen Trevor approaching Mya.

I tackled him pulling him away. "Chase, Mason Lock him up please. " I yelled they came over and had to drag him out. People followed behind them.

I took a breath and walked around Mya. Her focus was only on the pale woman in the corner.

Her eyes were a deep scarlet and were dripping blood. Her jaw was fixed tight in place.

She was shaking violently. Her hands were growing golden and her body erupted in blue flames. I stepped back as she began to chant over and over again.

"Vendetta

Vendetta

Vendetta

Vendetta.

"Vendetta

Vendetta

Vendetta

Vendetta.

Vendetta

Vendetta

Vendetta

Vendetta." She said it until she was screaming it and she shinned a bright blue that seemed to erupt from her like flames.

I stepped back as her golden hair stood up in the flames and she lifted off the floor she was scaring me. Alisha pulled me to stand beside her and I heard Crystal mumbling something.

"It's a protection spell she's putting on us. Just in case things get worse because like you we are not leaving her side."

Crack

Crack

We looked to the corner to see the woman get up her bones cracking as she did so. It was not a pretty sight.

Mya stuck her hand out in the woman's direction and she seemed to be cutting off her air supply she lifted her off the ground.

" In Hecate nomen nos ligare Michelle flammae illi Ut femineo adducere sequuntur somnia, exanimationes incidamus, et dolorem Misimus Michelle ad ventum, quod omnes scire ignominiam eius May -."

"Mya!." Our attention turned towards the entrance of the court yard. She dropped the woman and she fell limp on the ground. Mya was so high up I hadn't even realized it until I looked from the doorway to her.

The flame was gone but she still lit up a blue and golden color. Her hair relaxed onto her back.

"Daddy." She whispered. She went from scaring the hell out of me to my heart going out to her.

"See I'm fine because of you." Myas eyes flashed different colors. Then she looked him in the eye. The stare was so captivating it made me cower away just watching.

"You are not my father."

"Mya."

She began to heat up again and her hair flared up. "I watched him die , twice and I had a chance to save him and I couldn't." She broke into cold laughter. "Lies and Lies now you pay you must die. "

"Mya Starr Ruiz my Angel I am your father you do not speak to me in anyway you choose."

The woman shot up and hovered by Mya with her head down. She was mumbling. But Mya grabbed latch of her throat and she began to choke.

Mya threw her into the wall and she broke the bricks and they fell on top of the woman.

"Mya!"

We snapped our heads to her father.

"Daddy?" She said innocently calming the flames. Then her voice rose louder and the flames changed from blue, to green to golden until it was all three. "Daddy ." She screamed. Then her voice went soft. "Why are you wearing that hat?"

The man began to twitch and his eyes switched before he was hunched over . He was clothes eyes and teeth that's all I could make of his figure seeing as it's so dark.

Crystals still mumbling and I looked at Alisha.

"Is she going to Kill him?" She asked.

"She can't, we are I'm capable of killing our own kind. "

"How will he die? "

"You have to take this." I took my lucky knife from my pocket and handed it to her. "Jab him in the forehead. Wait until Mya beats him till he's unconscious though . He can't hear or see us unless we move so don't move or he will kill you."

I looked back at the scene. He charged and jumped at Mya and the force field sent him slamming into the tip of the door way he was proclaimed unconscious .

Alisha knew what she had to-do. Just as she the knife met his skull his eyes opened and she stabbed it in anyway screaming. His body fell into ashes.

A sinister laugh made my skin Crawl. The woman now standing before us. "My, my , my children have all betrayed there mother. " I put my field up as she reached out her hand and she flew back.

Mya caught her in her hands and held her like a rag doll. "Vendetta, Vendetta, Vendetta, You must die . "She growled.

She snapped her neck and with her bare hands and decapitated her. She dropped the head and it rolled to the floor.

The flames went out and twenty feet off the ground she fell. I ran to catch her. Gratefully I did and fell with her in my arms. Alisha and Crystal ran over to us and all of us hugged her limp form.

I stood to carry her. Half way down the hall my vision was blurred with black spots. I took another step and was close to hitting the floor when someone caught me and Mya.

I looked at him and blinked and made out Damian's face before everything was gone.