Chapter Three - Claiming.

I've managed to stay completely out of the beast and it's sidekicks way. I was actually happy to find out that being locked up in either mine or Alisha's room made it seem like I didn't exist. I'm happy with that.

My scars and bruises have healed and my skin is clear because some lotion stuff Travis gave me during gym two days ago. I didn't believe it but it actually works. I forgot what he had called it.

Ever since I came back from school a month ago everything has been weird around here. I haven't had to do anything and even haven't walked into Crystal or 'my mother' once. It's been clean and completely silent around here and I've been happy with that.

* * *

Packing my bags for tomorrow. I actually can't wait to go . I've got Travis , Chase, Mason, Destiny, Sam, and Alisha we have a little trio and nobody messes with us and alot of people are afraid of us.

I packed all my clothes and jewelry into one suit case. I stuffed the stuff my father gave me into my book bag and even put money I saved in there  . When I was done I dragged the suit case into the window on my far wall and my bag on top of it and threw myself on my bed.

Happy is more than anything I can explain right now. It is like the best thing to ever happen to me when I leave here. I won't be coming back for two years that's when I finish school and I'll have my own home by then so I wouldn't even have to associate with the beast or Crystal.

"You ready for tomorrow? " Alisha asked stepping into my room.

I nodded "Hell yeah you ."

"Yeah, get some rest I heard it's gonna be a long ride."

"Yeah. GoodNight Lili."

"Night Mya."

My phone vibrated. I picked it up and looked at the message from Travis.

Travis: I hope the bed bugs bite ;)

I laughed. Me: Hope they bite you ugly good night.

Travis: Night ugly.

I put my phone on my night stand and got under the covers waiting for sleep to sink in and my door flung open. I jumped at the sound of the door hitting the wall.

"Mya get up." Shit what I do now? The day before my freedom , just when I think all is good. I lifted my head slowly peering through the covers looking at Crystal. Okay that confused me she doesn't talk to me , let alone come in my room.

"Yes?"

"I - I need your help." I sat up okay now this was interesting. She never asks for help. Definitely not for mine.

I sighed hiding how amusing this is to me. "What is it?"

"I can't tell you here come in my room." That's definitely not happening. Yup she's up to something and I'm not going for it. I knew her and grinch itch the bitch was up to something.

"Nope get out then I'm trying to sleep." I turned over in my bed covering myself with the blanket. My door closed and I smiled to myself because she was gone. But my smile turned into a frown when I felt my bed dip.

"Look I am sorry Mya okay I'm sorry. I know what I did to you was wrong. I know I should have stuck up for you. But I don't know I was scared that she would have done the same to me. I know you hate me and you probably don't trust me. If I didn't need it I wouldn't be here. I really need you at the end of the day you are still my sister. Half sister or not."

"This is a load of shit you have to be kidding me right now. I can't believe I'm really going through with this."

I got up out of the bed and walked into her room. I opened the door and wished that I just would've turned over and went to sleep. But, no my subconscious wasn't willing to die down and forget about it.