Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home

One minute I'm in Chases arms. Next minute I'm in the woods somewhere in the damn dark. This is some bullshit. It better be a damn dream and I fell asleep crying in his arms. I climbed a tree and now I'm sitting up peering down on my surroundings.

So far I've seen no animals of harm except people  and they are far ahead of me. Far behind me lies a deserted road that leads through the woods and into the town. My wrist started bleeding for no reason and I looked at it utterly confused and then it slowly healed. I ignored it I'm still wondering how I'm getting out.

At least I woke up here in a black wife beater and army fatigue cargo pants and combat boots. When I woke up here my back was against the tree that I'm now sitting on. There is a belt around my calf. It holds a knife in it. There was also a pouch over my shoulder. In it a phone and rope and tape.

My eyes bugged wide when I seen a box full of bullets. I pulled the rope out to find a SWAT Mini K gun at the pit of the bag. I picked it up checked the bullet slot to make sure it was full. Then I checked if safety was on. I slipped it back in my bag.

"Psst. Mya."

I looked down and seen Santana. I stuffed everything back into the bag and slung it over my shoulder. I climbed down the tree branches.

"Mya we have to get out of here."

"I'm not to fond on how I even ended up in here how do we get out?"

"You were so angry or scared that you reached the pit of your emotions. Your eyes glazed over and then you were put here in the depth of your thoughts that's what i meant by hurt yourself. To get out we have to get to the door on the other side."

"You have your gun right?" I asked her.

"Gun?"

"Dig in your bag there is a gun in there and rope and tape . In the belt of your calf is a knife. "

"Yeah I got it."

"Good cus' your most likely gonna need it."

I pulled my knife out and we crept through out the woods. We have a long way to go before we actually get out woods and then the door is on the other side of the town. At least we have the same clothing and shoes and weapons.

"Wait."

"What?"

"We should sync phones just in case."

"Right." We put each others numbers into the phone and continued creeping throughout the woods.

Walking slowly and quietly we made it to where we had a clear view of the exit of the woods. Yet we were still a good distance away. The sound of foot steps made me stop in my tracks also making Santana stop.

"Shh. Do you hear that?" I looked at her as the breeze caught my hair and I took the chance to quickly put it in a fish tail waiting for another foot step.

"No, I don't speak wind." I looked at her narrowing my eyes.

'Seriously?' I mouthed.

She nodded with a big grin on her face.

"I think she was referring to me."

His voice broke our silent moment of staring at each other. - Wait his voice?!?.

Slowly I turned my head to face the boy. Ugh. He was hot I had to admit it. What made it worse is he had no shirt on and his packs were very visible and his sweat pants were hanging dangerously low. I couldn't help but stare.

Slowly my eyes met his. His firm jaw line and broad shoulders. His hair frizzy and everywhere . Making eye contact again I seen how is electric blue eyes had golden specks and I found myself unable to break away.