Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt

I left the room and walked down the hallway. In the process I hit a very hard body I would have hit the floor if he didn't catch me. I looked up and his eyes were boring into mine. I was going to speak and his lips crashed into mine. I tangled my hands in his hair as he deepened the kiss. Our tongues danced around in each others mouths and I could feel how worried and scared he was.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight again." He said breathing in my neck. He began to lick the mark he gave me and I bit back a moan. "Mine " He growled.

I furrowed my eyebrows and I realize I smelled like my dad. I cupped his face in my hands so I could look him in the eye. They were flickering from black to its original color. "Baby listen to me its my dad you smell I found him and brought him here and I need to find help before he bleeds out to much."

His lips crashed into mine as he held my waist. I pulled away. "Trevor we have to go now."

He groaned and started walking down the hallway.

"Would it make you feel better if I was on your back?" He nodded.

I walked behind him then jumped onto his back. "Okay Mr.Wolfy we need to find Santana." He chuckled and we went to her room. He opened the door and she was having a serious make out session with Damien and I couldn't help but laugh. They pulled away and looked at me , I smiled innocently. They both glared at me.

"I knew something was up with you two but no time to get on that right now Santana your gonna be proud of me but I need your help like big time."

"One what'd you do now and two um you know the party is still going on right?"

"My dads here and I don't know what to do."

"How is he?"

"I brought him here Kendall showed me , do you know he lied to me his real name is Joey but yeah he showed me how to Teleport its pretty cool."

"Yes I know his name is Joey and he never showed me how do we do it."

"Who's Joey?" Trevor asked.

"Please don't go all wolf on me again, hes my guardian angel."

I jumped down off his back and grabbed his hand and walked to Santana.

"Those don't exist."

"Oh, they do."

"Everyone grab hands , Santana I'm gonna take us to Trevors room okay then you can try."

I closed my eyes and thought about being beside my dad, standing in Trevors room and all of us facing the bed. The metallic smell of blood made my eyes dart open. I turned on the light and seen that Joey had no shirt on and it was ripped and wrapped around my dads arms.

"Joey what happened?" I said stepping to him.

"Oh something so good that I had to take my shirt off."

I smacked him upside the head. "Stop playing you big oaf."

"Mya who the hell are you talking to ." Damien said.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you stop making me look crazy sheesh they wont hurt you or me make yourself visible for at least a minute."

"Oh." He said so I know that he could see him now.

"Tell me what happened."

"I don't know they just started coming."

I racked my brain for what to do then it just hit me.

"I know what to do." I replied feeling confident.

A/N

I know this chapter is short but the next chapter has so much going on in it , it would be a waste to stuff it all in here plus this chapter would be way to long. Trust me its worth the wait

--XxSincerexX